News Hart and Godden sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

But I am worried, are we keeping hass?
He’s the last person I want gone who’s still standing (ignoring board members)

Yeah to me this move has Nicks all over it

Was happy to see how the current assistant coaches were for one season at the request of the club, then after realising they were below standard asked for them to be got rid of as soon as possible

I don't think there was any option. Like I've said before, by the time Pyke resigned and Nicks got hired it was too late - all the assistants we might be interested in were already contracted to other clubs. No option but to stick with what we had for a year then clean it out.

Is it possible we won’t fill all positions? Covid will change a few things going forward. I don’t imagine we will actually get any big names

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good move to wipe the slate clean and let Nicks assemble his own coaching group now. Hopefully we are already in deep discussions with their replacements!

Thought Godden may have stayed in a development role, seems to have a good relationship with the playing group.

Not sure who has been responsible for all of the changes this year but on face value they appear to be the correct decisions. To me it appears to be Nicks as he is the only new face with any say on these things. Kudos to him.

Hard to comment on assistant coaches as unless your directly involved with them you don't really know if they are good or not.

Finally getting the house in order.

awesome... now to get rid of Hass and tell Roo he’s better off leaving the club and focus on his media commentary careers..

and bring in Balme.
Yeah they are still my concerns as well, Hass really needs to go as our fitness can be so much better than what it is, we start games well and then fade right out. And as for Roo that is a given, he has been an embarrassment for us.

On SM-T590 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any word on Dean Solomon? I don't know much about him but apparently highly regarded, apparently the Crows have at least been speaking to him since he got the boot from Gold Coast,according to a TV news report I saw a week or two back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back