Preview Hawks vs Crows - Gameday Thread, Preview & Bartos Report

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to our world.

I am fully aware, that like us, you guys are not the umpires favourites; but here is an interesting stat for you.

You leading possession getters to half time (according to AFL.com.au)

Hodge 18
Frees 16
Lewis 14
Rioli 14

Notice anything amusing there?

I am fully aware, that like us, you guys are not the umpires favourites; but here is an interesting stat for you.

You leading possession getters to half time (according to AFL.com.au)

Hodge 18
Frees 16
Lewis 14
Rioli 14

Notice anything amusing there?

Aside from a couple of dodgey holding the ball decisions, they were all there.

As for us, Mitchell and Burgoyne need to start doing something. They're really pissing me off.

We dropped off that quarter but were still able get some goals back late.
It's good to see we have bot more flow through the middle.
I'd really like to see our tall defenders step up.

Let's hope we lift in the third. We don't want a scrap.

Richmond winning a game sooner or later was a given - us leading the free kick count - now that is a huge surprise - no punter could have seen that coming...

Another crap 2nd QTR. We got off to a flyer with some promising signs (Roughy kicking goals, Rioli looking great) but we've undone all that and could only manage to kick 2 goals within minutes for the entire QTR. Adelaide are right back in this. :thumbsdown:

Looking for a big 3rd QTR or else it could be another scrappy fight to get over the line (or a loss which is bound to happen if we keep playing like this).

Need more from Burgoyne, gone missing in the PA game and still seems to be nowhere in sight.

Aside from a couple of dodgey holding the ball decisions, they were all there.

As for us, Mitchell and Burgoyne need to start doing something. They're really pissing me off.

True, but are you claiming that Hawthorn have only infringed 3 times in an entire half? Bad umpiring, like I said I can live with, bias umpiring annoys the crap out of most supporters.

Umps have been woeful. We've had a clean run with them.

Holding the ball is now a raffle. FFS just use common sense you white maggots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bock had a hold of Buddy's jumper, I think the commentators just assumed it was for holding the arm, what did the umpire call?
Either way a free was there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back