No Oppo Supporters Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only - Next Part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F**k yes! They said he was going to re-sign only weeks ago. Super stoked about this, get him in GW. I think this guy would be my number 2 target this trade period after Cogs, especially with Impey going down. Our strike-rate with port players is insane.

Well they are pretty much our feeder club aren’t they.

The SANFL always was the second best league in the country, nice to see that the best SANFL club is a feeder club to the best AFL club

Man. SA clubs are just haemorrhaging talent over the years.

Big body blow. He broke out this year and went up a level, now only for that development to be absorbed by another club.

F**k yes! They said he was going to re-sign only weeks ago. Super stoked about this, get him in GW. I think this guy would be my number 2 target this trade period after Cogs, especially with Impey going down. Our strike-rate with port players is insane.
+1 very keen on Amon. Saw a bit of the North Port game the other night- they got smashed but he was fantastic and probably one of their best on the night..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amon would be elite, could be one of the best wingman in the league... Elite by foot, we also need that out of defence... Very good mates with Jars too and we all know how much Jars loves the club.
Amon is also good mates with Chad and Silk

Not to sure about the Amon thing lads if him and C.Wingard get along off field, perhaps clarko was visiting another player

Lots of hostility towards Hawthorn on the Port forum

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back