Preview Hawthorn Team vs Port - Ins and Outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
our forward line is looking so small atm. we are gunna have to spread the load this week big time, with at least Roughy to kick 3. Could be a dull, low scoring affair, though happy they dropped Westhoff as our backs seem to struggle against talls. Surely with such a no name foward line the Power will struggle to over come our Hawks. Burgoyne against his old side, hope it doesnt fire up the Power..

dude, you are over analysing this
it is really simple
if your players try harder and run harder, you will win

we WILL go to sleep for 1/4 in the match, just be switched on at that time

be sad westhoff isn't in- he is USELESS. totally ineffective

and firing up? Har, LMFAO. we just rolled over vs Richmond on the day we celebrated 140 years in the comp with all our greats there......the week after losing to Melbourne the week after rolling over vs carltank.

our players couldnt care less shaun is playing them- Josh Carr Kane Cornes aside

I have a bad feeling about this game. Our forward line is dangerously short, complemented with little forward pressure.

Defence looks serviceable, but Port have some big ins and will want to redeem themselves after losing to Richmond.

Battle of the middle imo and having an average ruck is not a good start to that.
We'll win.

I'm pretty sure Hawthorn have more to prove than Port, Clarko knows the history of Port always beating us and I know he really hates losing to them with a passion.
We will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back