List Mgmt. Hawthorn Trade and FA news discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I liked about Jaeger is that he told Hawks he wanted to come, and then (I am led to believe) did not entertain other offers, just pretty much stuck with us till it was done. (Happy to be corrected if I am wrong on that)

Does not sound like Dylan is prepared to do that. His manager (apparently) has him second guessing as to what will work.

Of course, I am only reading all this media/press, so I don’t really know WTF us going on. Probsbly more to the story.

I reckon that 24-72 hour thing is just a cop out from Dylan Shiel, he's ultimately going to use the Hawthorn couldn't satisfy GWS stance when the reality is he just wants the money and that's a good agenda to make him seem less greedy. Well played Dylan.

I get the feeling time is accelerating.

"Carlton leads the race" "Now Hawthorn lead the race" tweets were 6 per day last week

Now it's six per hour.

The question is, can I wait another 3 minutes for Shiel to be a Hawk again?

It's because of daylight saving time...... it effects the time space continuum

Come on I can’t keep checking this day and night. Get told to stop checking my phone at work then come home and mrs tells me to stop looking at my phone. Hurry up Dylan what’s the go???

I reckon that 24-72 hour thing is just a cop out from Dylan Shiel, he's ultimately going to use the Hawthorn couldn't satisfy GWS stance when the reality is he just wants the money and that's a good agenda to make him seem less greedy. Well played Dylan.
Yeah spot on. If that is his genuine stance let's walk away. Hes basically giving GWS bargaining power when they shouldn't have much due to the salary cap.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god, only 48 more hours of this board freaking out and losing their s**t

Then in another 48 hours, it becomes 96 hours, followed up by 192 hours which equates to 11,520 minutes or 691 200 seconds of more conjecture of a mixture of horse and bull s**t. Think I’m going to run out of popcorn dammit

My exact response.

I'd imagine its some teenager.
Isn't it the St Kida supporter teen that Nuffies on AFL pages always takes the piss out of.

For those who missed it this morning.

From info I have, these two quotes are extremely accurate. He really wants to get to us but his management, and I believe, pressure from Gil and HQ, are making GWS difficult to deal with. It smacks to me of AFL involvement to get Carlton off the bottom. THIS IS A POTENTIAL SCANDAL.

From info I have, these two quotes are extremely accurate. He really wants to get to us but his management, and I believe, pressure from Gil and HQ, are making GWS difficult to deal with. It smacks to me of AFL involvement to get Carlton off the bottom. THIS IS A POTENTIAL SCANDAL.

Not the first time the AFL has screwed us re Shiel is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back