Preview Hawthorn vs. Israel - Aurora Stadium 3:40pm Saturday 3rd March.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Hawthorn vs. GWS - Aurora Stadium 3:40pm Saturday 3rd March.

No sooner than I criticise their kicking, and they put through 3 straight.

If you could criticise their kicking at the start of every important game this year, I'd be much appreciated.

Backline is leaking a bit, GWS finding a lot more space than before.

Considering there are none of the recognized defenders to help out I think they are doing okay

Good to see grimly getting a run And really liking how fit dasher is looking

"Izzy just farted.......now I know that doesn't mean a lot, and he hasn't troubled the stats man, but if we get another look at it, we can see that he really put some thought into that, and should be all the better for it......*waffle waffle waffle*"

Anyone else finding the continuous observations on the worst player on the field annoying?

SEN does my head in. Just rubbish.
I second that, but it's all I've got. I've just got to make do with it.

Well done, Brad Hill.

Most premium players , ie Hodge, Pendles, etc etc dont do much in the NAB .Take Goddard last week , all he did was point and argue with his players haha

How tough was Hilly's shot at goal? Much of an angle? Nice to see he could kick it after the siren with a bit more pressure on him.
Dead in front from about 40-45m. The wind has caught out plenty of his teammates though.

Hill works harder than I was expecting.
Chases, tackles and runs hard to block/shepherd.
Smokey for round 1?

Any word on Woodward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited about Boumann...has some good size on him and can jump!

Hill looks like a smooth mover but I suspect he is too slight to play against the big boys. There is not much of him.

Dermie was saying some good things about Boumann and saying he is ready for a senior gig.

Excited about Boumann...has some good size on him and can jump!
:thumbsu: Has good skills so far. Hope he gets some more game time in the pre season against quality opponents.

"Izzy just farted.......now I know that doesn't mean a lot, and he hasn't troubled the stats man, but if we get another look at it, we can see that he really put some thought into that, and should be all the better for it......*waffle waffle waffle*"

Anyone else finding the continuous observations on the worst player on the field annoying?

Even the umpire was giving him encouragement :eek:

Yes. Everything about their broadcast is crap. Everything is sponsored too, 'this fart brought to you by Frank Walker'. It's horrible.

:thumbsu: Has good skills so far. Hope he gets some more game time in the pre season against quality opponents.

Boumann's kicking looks improved from last year. All of the work done with the senior coaches in secret last year is starting to pay off.

Beat me to it, Echols. Everything he seems to do thats meaningless or just plain crap is made out to be ****ing fantastic. Please... give me a break. He's rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back