Preview Hawthorn vs. Israel - Aurora Stadium 3:40pm Saturday 3rd March.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Hawthorn vs. GWS - Aurora Stadium 3:40pm Saturday 3rd March.

Izzy!!!!!!!! MARK OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!

*flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap*

Hahaha, they were fapping about Izzy's 'beautiful action' as he was lining up. Then he did the worst shot at goal ever.

The performance of the commentators is sickening.... Izzy takes an expected mark for a KPP and they treat it like Buddy's run along the wing.

I'm enjoying the broadcast, but I'm a bit of a Dermie fan ;)

I don't mind all the talk of Izzy (or Karmichael last night) as these guys are the ones who are getting people interested in real footy in NSW and QLD. If there's any AFL media up here in QLD, it's almost always Gold Coast, Brisbane, Jonathon Brown or Karmichael Hunt related.

I am personally loving rubbing it into the faces of Rugby League fans too, they haven't seemed to take Hunt's transition and the (obvious) following improvement he has shown in our sport too well at all. You guys who aren't here are seriously underestimating the impact these two are having on our game.

I'm a fan of both, and as I'm typing this Izzy is showing he has what it takes to make an impact at this level. It's great for our sport. (And again IZZY with the mark!!!)

Boumann, Shneider, Wanganeen, Hill and a few other youngsters have been very promising for us. Young finding some of that good form, as was Ellis.

"Gunston's been quiet this afternoon... I'll get you to get his Ablett Transport stats for me"

Memo to Ablett Transport: most people resent you for this. I hate you during the broadcast, I forget you as soon as it's over.

Sadly Boumann looks the part, but offers very little else. Hope he's got his head right and realizes the Hawks are his last chance.
He's spoilt, marked, ran the ball out and kicked to position. :rolleyes:

What little else do you want from a KPD? A peace treaty?

Bulldog's fans who want to run with the "he was no good at us, so he'll be no good for you" can piss off. :thumbsu:

Now i commentator states the 3rd qrt was all about izzyyyyyyyyyyyy :cool:

"The Quarter was about Israel Folau"

Thanks Matt with your superb commentary to end the QTR. :thumbsu:

Score:

Hawthorn 2.10.13.91
Folau 0.2.8.20

Sadly Boumann looks the part, but offers very little else. Hope he's got his head right and realizes the Hawks are his last chance.

Gonna agree to disagree. I think his had a good game and in the mix. No need to denigrate him just cause he is no longer at the dogs - he's obviously matured a little more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Campbell asked if the Israel selection/code switch could be justified after that quarter. Good lord. Is there a game going on or just Folau running around? :rolleyes:

Boumann has been impressive.

Sounds like Izzy could be BOG now after that goal...

Is anyone still on the ground besides him? SEN are only calling his name atm.

Let him have his time in the sun. This is a nothing match

Sounds like Izzy could be BOG now after that goal...

Is anyone still on the ground besides him? SEN are only calling his name atm.

Same on FOX but tbh the game is done and dusted and if we are honest he is showing far more than karmicharl Hunt has so far

Little Amos hasnt seen much of it unfortunately

OMG!! There are three puddles on the ground at Wangaratta. Plane couldn't land.What about the rain we had last year in Fremantle and Tassie..wettest days for the year..Poor Bombers...:) They could have taken the bus too, like the Saints,sheesh the bombers might get wet if there are puddles on the ground...

Frank veeeery quiet heh. Gunston with a nice snap though, really like the look of him. More and more, I understand why we chased him so hard, he has all the makings to be a great player.

Also, Schoenmakers looks so confident running forward, selling dummies and he has great disposal going forward. I really like them letting him run, the guy could really do with some confidence building, and it's paying dividends.

OMG!! There are three puddles on the ground at Wangaratta. Plane couldn't land.What about the rain we had last year in Fremantle and Tassie..wettest days for the year..Poor Bombers...:) They could have taken the bus too, like the Saints,sheesh the bombers might get wet if there are puddles on the ground...

A complete and utter farce. A shame, especially, for the people who have driven up and have booked accom.

who is this wanganeen bloke who is annoying our Hodgey..............glares

Please let Schoey play this exact same role in round 1, he is made for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back