Heard a rumour that GC have signed another player

Remove this Banner Ad

During a conversation last night, it came up that the Gold Coast team may or may not have signed Victorian Trent McKenzie, who plays for Williamstown in the WRFL.

Can anyone confirm/deny?

...why wouldn't we?

err, perhaps its the whole anti GC thing that seems to flow through every north supporters veins atm.

Its all good but it would be like me posting negative crap in a Carn the Power board designed to talk about ways to improve Port Power, why bother because no-one cares becasue clearly I only have 1 view on Port Power

During a conversation last night, it came up that the Gold Coast team may or may not have signed Victorian Trent McKenzie, who plays for Williamstown in the WRFL.

Can anyone confirm/deny?

I didn't think that they could sign any players outside of QLD? I thought that they were allowed to only sign 20 QLD players outside the draft now, and will then take part in the 2009 / 2010 drafts.

err, perhaps its the whole anti GC thing that seems to flow through every north supporters veins atm.

Its all good but it would be like me posting negative crap in a Carn the Power board designed to talk about ways to improve Port Power, why bother because no-one cares becasue clearly I only have 1 view on Port Power
We don't hate the Gold Coast, we just don't want to play home games there. Kapeesh?

So talk about that on your own board.

Posts like 'Wow, that's interesting' just make you look like someone that can't get the chip off their shoulder.
I actually know the guy, not personally but. It's interesting that he might be signed by the GC team. That's all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back