FTA-TV Homeland *Spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the show but it's fortunate the first season won the Emmy because it won't be winning it again.

Mandy Patinkin is a noted pacifist and previously pulled out of Criminal Minds

heck, I had no idea he was that guy! :eek:

Jason_Gideon.jpg

(have only watched about two minutes of that show)

Still not 100% sure that Javadi bloke can be trusted at all, he did not need to shoot that black ops guy in the head to maintain his cover.

I feel exactly the same about Javadi but the black ops guy being dead definitely helps Brodie's cover. It's one less person there who knows what's really going on (he said himself he'd try to give Brodie enough time if he was tortured, he knew there'd be no guarantees).

Awesome ep again. Words can't describe how much I'm loving this season.

*Gets into Iranian prison on top secret do or die mission after close encounters and causalities. Immediately begin to speak English. Black ops guy doesn't even try to hide American accent*

I feel exactly the same about Javadi but the black ops guy being dead definitely helps Brodie's cover. It's one less person there who knows what's really going on (he said himself he'd try to give Brodie enough time if he was tortured, he knew there'd be no guarantees).

Awesome ep again. Words can't describe how much I'm loving this season.

I was waiting for that guy to be dropped. It felt inevitable. Even crossed my mind that maybe Brody could/would do the job. But Javadi teleported in and took care of business.

Great Epsiode, love that kind of war stuff. Jivadi had to kill the other guy as he doesnt want to risk anyone bar brody knowing his real mission. They could have tortured that guy and found out the truth.

There isnt really anything wrong with them speaking english as there cover was working in america to get brody out. Im sure there a quite a few undercover taliban soldiers living lives as americans in the real world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird that Saul left the room halfway through the mission, but still, very good episode.

He turned it over to the US Army General when it appeared that the mission was a failure and they needed to extract the team. I think the writers wanted us to believe that Saul had felt that because his stage of the mission had failed, he felt that he could no longer contribute.

Wonder if Saul is getting nervous as that soon to be CIA Chief was strangely congenial this episode.

Good episode, that road mine caught me way off guard. & yeah, no Dana:thumbsu:

The senator knows not to piss Saul off as one 'leak' can ruin him

I know Saul doesn't want to ruin the agency but if he thought the senator was going to ruin it anyway

He turned it over to the US Army General when it appeared that the mission was a failure and they needed to extract the team. I think the writers wanted us to believe that Saul had felt that because his stage of the mission had failed, he felt that he could no longer contribute.

Yeah, good point. Just thought he'd stick around and see how it panned out. Anyway, a minor thing in a pretty good episode.

**** ing weird...indeed...would you have leave a Grand Final when it was 4 points the margin with 3 minutes on the clock. Ridiculous.

How many more eps of this season?

That's a pretty silly analogy, he turned the mission over to the Military as far as he was concerned he had failed and would never get another chance to put it in play again

Would you leave a first round final 10 goals down with 5 minutes to go because that's more like it, game is over it's time to go into damage control

[quoteserge10, post: 31132763, member: 80745"]That's a pretty silly analogy, he turned the mission over to the Military as far as he was concerned he had failed and would never get another chance to put it in play again

Would you leave a first round final 10 goals down with 5 minutes to go because that's more like it, game is over it's time to go into damage control[/quote]

That analogy is just as silly as the stakes are low...why leave a room when lives of people who you know are at threat. ..surely you would want to know even if you sat there and observed? ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back