FTA-TV Homeland *Spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

what a fking let down of a finale. all we found out is carrie's mum was a **** and US making some shitty deal with haqani which, lets be honest doesnt even make any sense!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Should've just shown a 5 second clip of Brody being a lumber jack somewhere

8e4b1195929bed441fb6fc1ac4fa3328e3799f1f35ca48849bb06a5f783f0dbd.jpg

That episode has left our household bemused.

The silver lining is that the wait for the next season will be easier.

That was just such a dull episode. I don't think I've ever been so fidgety during an episode of a TV show I like before. I was looking at my phone constantly, the xmas tree, out the window, anywhere to try and see something more interesting than was on the screen. Half way through I was even hoping for Dana to return.

At the wake scene, I found myself wondering if it was the worst episode of a show I like I've seen. I figured I was overreacting but then the last 20 minutes as my mind wandered I was trying to think of a worse one and couldn't. So, so, so very bad.

PS. I may have gone too far with the Dana bit. Emotions were running high.

Last edited:
That was just such a dull episode. I don't think I've ever been so fidgety during an episode of a TV show I like before. I was looking at my phone constantly, the xmas tree, out the window, anywhere to try and see something more interesting than was on the screen. Half way through I was even hoping for Dana to return.

At the wake scene, I found myself wondering if it was the worst episode of a show I like I've seen. I figured I was overreacting but then the last 20 minutes as my mind wandered I was trying to think of a worse one and couldn't. So, so, so very bad.

great post and then you went too far with the Dana stuff

Next season, a chance occurrence leads Dana to meet Carrie's recently discovered half-brother (also her uncle).

Using all her spy powers Carrie must now race against time to prevent the two from falling in love.

Funny thing was I was kind of expecting it to be Dana at the sister's house...nekminit a random character that we have barely heard or seen in FOUR Seasons...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

worst episode. gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dunno about that...I still think the worst was that Season where the terrorist equivalent of Bin Laden flew his chopper down Main St USA and landed in a field beside Farmer Joe, the Home Coming Queen and McDonalds Drive Thru...I have seen more reality on eps of 'Get Smart'.

Homeland is doing it's best to destroy one of the few remaining good (well.... fun) characters left in the show in Quinn. If he dies out on that mission then that's me out.

Why do the writers think we give a s**t about Carries mum? Bizarre.

This is probably going to make me sound like a bad person, but Carries baby is so ugly it's funny.

I might have missed something, but has Saul made a sex tape or something...what video is he stressed about....falling in a heap at the airport?

I assumed it was the one they filmed when he was hostage which would be potentially humiliating if it got out.

I actually really liked this is a finale. The scene Lockhart arrives to the wake with a lasagna was genuinely heartwarming. "Oh, Lockhart, we still love you." You could just hear the entire fake live crowd awwwing in unison right at that moment.

The scene Lockhart arrives to the wake with a lasagna was genuinely heartwarming..

did anyone else notice he got the shortest pour of whiskey EVER? ridiculous.

then carrie has a drink, but doesn't even drink anything.

it's like they just didn't care.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back