Strategy How can members genuinely express their dissatisfaction with the club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can she take the kick outs

No I genuinely appreciate the cross goal kick OOB on the full trick that I saw before my eyes today

It was

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I suspect Ischenko is a passionate supporter who is struggling as his/her heart is being ripped apart.
I know that, we're all in the same boat. Spend a day with the very staff that these blokes are trying to abuse though, and you'll see how inappropriate encouraging this behaviour is.

Anyone that actually calls up to scream at the people working for the club to pay their bills is a s**t person, full stop.

This would be like going to physically assault the AFLW players because of this performance from the mens team. they'll probably have as much involvement with the AFL football department as membership and merch staff do, but hey, I'm sad so everyone at the club must feel my wrath!1!!!!11!1

Last edited:
When questioned about functions at Dockers game in Perth earlier in year, club said it was planning something for Eagles game
Now we are told that nothing is happening for Eagles game either.
Supposedly they don't have anyone who could organise a function, it's too late and too expensive.
Four months they had to do something that takes half an hour and could be done on a tiny budget.
They don't care. But they'll take our money.
Meanwhile the former North membership manager ran a 150 person function in Perth today. $10 per head. His words - " it's not hard"

I can’t believe they got clapped off. I know the cheer squad has rules and they have to be relentlessly positive, but no-one else does. Yes after a game like the Collingwood one where they are outplayed but make a stand and keep going to the end, they don’t need to be wins, but today against another pretty ordinary side was abysmal.

I‘ll keep paying my membership and I’ll keep showing up, but am way past feeling obliged to stay to the end and clap them off regardless. Today was another early finish for me, and not for the first time this year I found myself in quite the flood of existing supporters outside the ground. Maybe they don’t notice, but it’s a behavioural shift. I don‘t want to see us spitting and being horrible, as I do think the players and coaches all feel like they are trying their best, but I don’t mind at all if they understand how disappointed we are.

We all send letters to Sonja? I feel like she is the only person who will give a s**t
I just sent her and NMFC a message on Twitter, will be interesting to see if I get a reply. I am also going to call the club and have my True Rood deductions stopped come October so I can decide what to do next year

I know that, we're all in the same boat. Spend a day with the very staff that these blokes are trying to abuse though, and you'll see how inappropriate encouraging this behaviour is.

Anyone that actually calls up to scream at the people working for the club to pay their bills is a s**t person, full stop.

This would be like going to physically assault the AFLW players because of this performance from the mens team. they'll probably have as much involvement with the AFL football department as membership and merch staff do, but hey, I'm sad so everyone at the club must feel my wrath!1!!!!11!1
Fair call. Maybe the leadership group could spend some time on the phones for perspective.

I just sent her and NMFC a message on Twitter, will be interesting to see if I get a reply. I am also going to call the club and have my True Rood deductions stopped come October so I can decide what to do next year
She’ll respond. When she’s calmed down.

Hang in. Who ever mentioned abusing the staff? Or screaming for that matter.

Hopefully if you’re ringing the club to express you’re displeasure you’re doing it in a constructive manner.

If the pricks keep playing like this, I may well decide to square up to Jasmine Garner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang in. Who ever mentioned abusing the staff? Or screaming for that matter.

Hopefully if you’re ringing the club to express you’re displeasure you’re doing it in a constructive manner.
1689501746399.png

Even if they haven't rung up and done this themselves, they might encourage others to.

They're there to help the club sell memberships, and help members sort out any issues that might arise. They have no control over anything related to football.

Last edited:
View attachment 1740436

Even if they haven't rung up and done this themselves, they might encourage others to.

The screaming part is just from a memebrship team member's anecdote, where she was screamed at because some bloke's reserved seat was taken and "wanted to cry" because of it. They cop enough s**t from drunk dickheads at games, they don't need more of this over the phone.

If you do have any issues ask them politely and they'll try their best to sort it out for you, they're human too.
I’ll ask again, who mentioned abusing staff or screaming? Nothing in what you circled mentioned that.

I am prepared to pay for a list management and development team to try and draft and develop players. I think if we had ppl in those roles we would be a much better club

I’ll ask again, who mentioned abusing staff or screaming? Nothing in what you circled mentioned that.
The screaming part is just from a membership team member's anecdote, where she was screamed at because some dickhead's reserved seat was taken and "wanted to cry" because of it. They cop enough s**t from the 30 - 40 year old drunk tough guys finding an excuse to vent, they don't need more of that over the phone.

I am prepared to pay for a list management and development team to try and draft and develop players. I think if we had ppl in those roles we would be a much better club
$600k salary and I'm yours!

My skillset:
  • I am under 30 years old so currently in my physical prime
  • I am in no way shape or form related to Brady Rawlings
  • I am a co-leader in Clash of Clans

I'm confident that with these attributes, I will be an improvement upon our trading and list management team.

I know what you are getting at, but in fairness, I don’t think there was any suggestion of screaming and abuse - and certainly none of a physical assault.

Simply a member, raw and hurting, needing to be heard, hoping someone cares.

With regards to the OP question, you can via email or letter and that's obvious enough.

But NMFC actioning anything let alone listening is a whole other issue. They have and will act like the "smartest people in the room". They might pretend to take on your suggestions, but they will do zero with it as evidenced by current and recent admins.

Furthermore you could present evidence of how things have improved other organisations, but NMFC will continue to stuff s**t up.

Some things will never change.

View attachment 1740436

They're there to help the club sell memberships, and help members sort out any issues that might arise. They have no control over anything related t
“I tried to call on the way home”.

Being a membership hotline, perhaps Ischenko was calling to cancel a membership and provide some constructive feedback as to why it was being cancelled?

Why are you presuming Ischenko would be screaming at and abusing the staff?

No offence, but if you are comparing this statement to physically assaulting
AFLW players you really need to have lie down and get a grip.

“I tried to call on the way home”.

Being a membership hotline, perhaps Ischenko was calling to cancel a membership and provide some constructive feedback as to why it was being cancelled?

Why are you presuming Ischenko would be screaming at and abusing the staff?

No offence, but if you are comparing this statement to physically assaulting
AFLW players you really need to have lie down and get a grip.

1689505767857.png
He said that he tried to call on the way home in response to this comment, which specifically mentions abusing membership staff. It doesn't take a genius to figure out his intent here.

The AFLW player comment was only meant to point out one thing they have in common, which is that they, along with the membership staff, have nothing to do with AFL football and therefore shouldn't have to deal with every disgruntled Bigfooty poster with a working phone.

They're there to help the club sell memberships, and help members sort out any issues that might arise. They have no control over anything related to football.

Jesus mate relax I was joking, it’s a Sunday FFS no one is there. I’m *en filthy though, and while I will be buried in my scarf and my child will be disowned if she even thinks about barracking for another team, I do ask wonder sometimes what we can doc as those deeply invested in this team, apart from just waiting for it to turn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back