Backfire How is Robbie Williams working out for you... Gill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Gill should never be incharge of organising any event ever. AFL-X, Meat Loaf, having a grand final parade in a dirty river where you cant even see anyone... now Robbie Williams who is some incredibly old and boring musician. He will choke and be horrible like meatloaf. AFL cant give Tasmania millions of dollars but they can give it to some guy who is only relevant to old boomers!

Gill should never be incharge of organising any event ever. AFL-X, Meat Loaf, having a grand final parade in a dirty river where you cant even see anyone... now Robbie Williams who is some incredibly old and boring musician. He will choke and be horrible like meatloaf. AFL cant give Tasmania millions of dollars but they can give it to some guy who is only relevant to old boomers!

images

Better acts for the Grand Final! Gill pls pay attention: :mad:

Set 1: Hania Rani - very reflective beautiful music as people find their seats and think about the year of AFL that was!

Set 2 Aurora - Get's the crowd going with amazing vibes and a performance that never fails!

Set 3 Muse- As the players take the field this will be belting out from the legends Muse who will make an encore at half time! The players will have 7000% more energy as they march out to this!

Half time show:

Muse:

As the players come out again for the start of the final quarter!

Last edited:
Such bullying against a person that sung about Angels. And I thought you were a Christian? :(

Such bullying against a person that sung about Angels. And I thought you were a Christian? :(
It isn't an interesting song I'm so sorry that Robbie Williams is going to be bad and my line up is much much better.

It isn't an interesting song I'm so sorry that Robbie Williams is going to be bad and my line up is much much better.
You hate others for not conforming to your ideals?

My apologies. Your Christianity stacks up :thumbsu:

You hate others for not conforming to your ideals?

My apologies. Your Christianity stacks up :thumbsu:
I dont hate anyone! Except Putin and maybe some others who deserve it but hate is a very very strong word! I don't hate Robbie Williams but he is old and why can't they get good entertainers in like Aurora, Hania Raini and Muse?

If they want old performers get Bjork and Radiohead!

I'm not a big fan of Robbie Williams music but he has swagger and is a great entertainer.

He gave the finger when he was the music act for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better acts for the Grand Final! Gill pls pay attention: :mad:

Set 1: Hania Rani - very reflective beautiful music as people find their seats and think about the year of AFL that was!

Set 2 Aurora - Get's the crowd going with amazing vibes and a performance that never fails!

Set 3 Muse- As the players take the field this will be belting out from the legends Muse who will make an encore at half time! The players will have 7000% more energy as they march out to this!

Half time show:

Muse:

As the players come out again for the start of the final quarter!

In this style, Cat Power is better and can sing in tune.

Also try the eccentric trip hop of Beth Gibbons and Portishead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire How is Robbie Williams working out for you... Gill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back