Backfire How is Robbie Williams working out for you... Gill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Modern day bands? That song is 10 years old and they’ve done nothing since.

They are still better than the bands going around today like Lame Cordiale who are weak as water.

That's not even an original tune but it will probably be Top 10 in the next Hottest 100.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

I knew it was that dirty betch who caused the ship to sink. Iceberg my arse.

Mate i haven’t bought a CD since the early 90’s and it was Guns N Roses ‘Use Your Illusion’.

I have no idea about half the bands mentioned ITT.

Great album but. Rate it.

Better acts for the Grand Final! Gill pls pay attention: :mad:

Set 1: Hania Rani - very reflective beautiful music as people find their seats and think about the year of AFL that was!

Set 2 Aurora - Get's the crowd going with amazing vibes and a performance that never fails!

Set 3 Muse- As the players take the field this will be belting out from the legends Muse who will make an encore at half time! The players will have 7000% more energy as they march out to this!

Half time show:

Muse:

As the players come out again for the start of the final quarter!

Muse were good when the started out. They e gone downhill since Matt Bellamy hired Alex Jones as a lyrical ghost writer.

As for Robbie, he's an average singer but a great entertainer. And what the half time show needs is a great entertainer.
Let him entertain you.

Just don't do Rudebox, Robbie.

Last edited:
As for Robbie, he's an average singer but a great entertainer. And what the half time show needs is a great entertainer.
Let him entertain you.

Just as long as he doesn't do Rudebox.
I just had to ask my girlfriend what he even sings that would be appropriate and she said ‘Let Me Entertain You’..

I didn’t realise she took it literally.

Jim Carrey Relax GIF by Team Coco

I dont hate anyone! Except Putin and maybe some others who deserve it but hate is a very very strong word! I don't hate Robbie Williams but he is old and why can't they get good entertainers in like Aurora, Hania Raini and Muse?

If they want old performers get Bjork and Radiohead!

Maybe Robbie will treat you to his version of Creep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back