Backfire How is Robbie Williams working out for you... Gill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gill should never be incharge of organising any event ever. AFL-X, Meat Loaf, having a grand final parade in a dirty river where you cant even see anyone... now Robbie Williams who is some incredibly old and boring musician. He will choke and be horrible like meatloaf. AFL cant give Tasmania millions of dollars but they can give it to some guy who is only relevant to old boomers!
Divy dude. Its a divy.

that was the best pre match of all time.

singing angels to warnie and then your the voice. I actually cried.

and i hate robbie williams.

So embarrassing how bad Australians are at judging a musical performance. Robbie Williams cant sing, he is terrible, he is old and tired, boring and gone! He was completely carried by his back up singers.

This is what a real singer sounds like:

and

Nobody else should be allowed to touch Life on Mars.
Normally agree but saw Iota do it at a Bowie Tribute show in 2016? maybe, and he absolutely ****ing nailed it. Was mesmerising.

Normally agree but saw Iota do it at a Bowie Tribute show in 2016? maybe, and he absolutely ******* nailed it. Was mesmerising.
No.

So embarrassing how bad Australians are at judging a musical performance. Robbie Williams cant sing, he is terrible, he is old and tired, boring and gone! He was completely carried by his back up singers.

and

get-over-yourself-get-over-it.gif

Isn't The Magic Flute just another name for a BJ ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better acts for the Grand Final! Gill pls pay attention: :mad:

Set 3 Muse- As the players take the field this will be belting out from the legends Muse who will make an encore at half time! The players will have 7000% more energy as they march out to this!

Half time show:

Muse:

As the players come out again for the start of the final quarter!

Saw Muse at Coachella. They were shite.

and

Its not just about voice. His voice has long gone. Its also about emotion and character. And williams bought that in spades.

That was the best GF entertainment since The Killers (AKA the best ever). What an embarrassing backfire for Jizzny. :$:$
I didnt know how bad Australia's taste in music was :$
Isn't The Magic Flute just another name for a BJ ?
Why wasn't I born in a convent in Warsaw or something away from all these uncultured Australian freaks??

Backfire How is Robbie Williams working out for you... Gill?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back