How is your Thursday looking?

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaving at 2pm and have just been told by my receptionist that the big boss has scheduled a meeting for 4pm. I told her we never had this conversation :thumbsu:
My big boss has just told me i can leave earlier then i was going to

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I will be sitting at home after work, patiently waiting for the Bachelor home towns to finish, hopefully on time so that I might only miss the first half.

Ok, so as expected my productivity has waned as the day has gone on. Missus has just left for work, so just searched online to see who is selling Sparkling Ale the cheapest. Dan Murphy's it is.

Need a nervous poo and then I'll head out to Dan's before picking the kids up from school.

Ok, so as expected my productivity has waned as the day has gone on. Missus has just left for work, so just searched online to see who is selling Sparkling Ale the cheapest. Dan Murphy's it is.

Need a nervous poo and then I'll head out to Dan's before picking the kids up from school.

Grab a 4 pack of War hogs in the yellow cans, they'll settle the nerves and then some.

I wish the AFL still used the 1994-1999 finals set up (Macintyre final 8) 1v8 would have been more bearable..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Home from work, walking the pooch, then shower and shave, quick bite to eat and walk into the city, maybe a beer at The Queens Head before.

Lock the office doors at 5.30pm, have an ale or two at the Queen's (after a 30 sec walk), then stroll across to the ground. Can hear the National Anthem being tested over the speaker system right now.

Conference call cancelled.

Best news I've had all year....... off to Dan Murphy's!!!!

Insomnia turned into morning headache, now abolished with a couple of pain killers. Just in time for the big match.
2 hours to go peeps...Carn you Crows! Do us proud for crying out loud!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back