How many All Australian captaincies for Trent Cotchin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I understand he didn't get the captaincy of the AA team this year, that's fair enough, it may be a bit soon (though he'd be my captain). But how many times will he get AA captain in his career after he inevitably becomes the Tiges captain next year? I'll go 4, I'm allowing for one year where he's injured, and one where the selectors clearly get it wrong (like this year). And I'm thinking that being the selfless leader that he is, he will probably stand aside before his time is up and may count him out of the captaincy.

So get your predictions in early, sure I may have gone a bit conservative but I don't want to look like a biased Richmond supporter or anything!

Or the real question is how the **** did the Tiggers **** it up with Pav and Buddy............ ahh s**t you know the rest.

Nope I don't know the rest.

Deledio was a great first pick, in fact we haven't stuffed up our first pick since that 2004 draft (with JON the only exception)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to make some smart arse comment re "How many premierships?" Given it is Richmond we're talking about perhaps we can set the bar at "How many finals appearances?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back