How many donuts will you get in round 12?

How many donuts will you cop in round 12?

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 13 22.8%

Votes: 18 31.6%

Votes: 16 28.1%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero and i should have 2 playing emergencies if everyone plays that played last week plus Horsely. I think hes a fair chance to play considering the thumping GC took and he was on the emergencies. C.Brown injured also helps.

3 if no trades this week.

But i am pretty sure i will be doing Clarke ----> Adcock/Hanley, so only 2 0's for me this week.....much better than 6 i had last week hahaha.

Zero doughnuts if the DT Gods favour me this week.

I'm thinking about 3 downgrades this week to put together a war chest of $$$ for an upgrading frenzy from Rd13 onwards. All pending S Shaw, Horsley & Gibson being selected this week.

Proposed Rd 12 trades
Malceski > S Shaw
Magner > Gibson
Barlow > Zorko

Assuming Horsley plays, as well as Ellis & ALL of my GWS rookies... 0 doughnuts + 650k in the bank with 8 trades left. 5 for upgrades and 3 for LTI's.

Rd 12

Deledio, Goddard, Hargrave, Bugg, Ellis, Townsend, S Shaw (Broughton, Clarke)

Ablett, Thompson, Hayes, Ziebell, Horsley, Gibson (Sidebottom, Beams)

Kruezer, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Robinson, N Riewoldt, Dangerfield, Zorko, Treloar, D Smith (Chapman, Couch)

James... 650k is not enough to finish your side with 5 upgrades. You might be able to pull 3 upgrades and another 1 downgrade/upgrade cycle to get 4. But based on wanting to hold 3 LTIs, you will have one spot unfinished... Zorko perhaps?

James... 650k is not enough to finish your side with 5 upgrades. You might be able to pull 3 upgrades and another 1 downgrade/upgrade cycle to get 4. But based on wanting to hold 3 LTIs, you will have one spot unfinished... Zorko perhaps?

When I say "upgrades" I don't mean a 100k rookie for a 500k premo type upgrades. I plan on buying the best premiums available at their cheapest price, even if I have to wait an extra week or 3 or 4.

For example, 1 upgrade that I'm thinking about is Clarke > Carrazzo in Rd 14/15. They should be around about the same price by then give or take 20k.

Ziebell> Pendles 100-140k difference in Rd13/14?

Horsley, Bugg & Trealoar should all be 300k+ when I upgrade them. Treloar possibly higher than 350k+ move him into the mids and pick up a 100ppg+ mid premo who's bottomed out.

Zorko I plan to keep for M7/F'8 insurance once I'm finished upgrading .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James you dont have Zorko? Wernt you the one jumping up and down like he was a hidden secret and you were the only one going to pick him with the Dayne Tinka Zorko

If all goes well, 2. That's down to Scotland, Hargrave, Ellis and Jacob Brennan beating their injuries or retaining their spots which aren't 100% secure. Funnily enough they're all defenders.
i'd say Jacob Brennan has done enough for now to stay in. might get a rest at some point being a newbie though.

i'd say Jacob Brennan has done enough for now to stay in. might get a rest at some point being a newbie though.
The Waters suspension helps but the loss doesnt.

Butler ready to come back from injury and Ash smith a similar player to brennan performed well in the WAFL as did K.Stevens.

My side will be awesome when im out of trades! *cough* next week *cough*

B: Lids, BJ, Broughton, Hurn, Lake, Clarke, Shaw, Ellis, Spurr

M: Boyd, Ablett, Tuck, Thompson, Rockliff, Dal Santo, Treloar, Sexton

R: Giles, Goldstien, Stephenson, Lycett

F: Beams, Chappy, Franklin, Robo, Danger, Roughhead, Sidebottom, Zorko, Elliot

3 trades left to sideways the living s**t out of and 113K in the bank.

NDS to Swan looks tasty next week!!!

Read it and weep suckers!

The Waters suspension helps but the loss doesnt.

Butler ready to come back from injury and Ash smith a similar player to brennan performed well in the WAFL as did K.Stevens.

I don't believe Brennan was sent back to the WAFL last weekend and with the short turnaround for Thursday's game, it's unlikely that many those who played in the WAFL will replace him. Most likely the only changes WC will make are Butler for Waters and Shuey for Swift. Hams played WAFL so he will most likely be sub. Was hoping to see Newman come in for Hams but it looks unlikely.

My side will be awesome when im out of trades! *cough* next week *cough*

B: Lids, BJ, Broughton, Hurn, Lake, Clarke, Shaw, Ellis, Spurr

M: Boyd, Ablett, Tuck, Thompson, Rockliff, Dal Santo, Treloar, Sexton

R: Giles, Goldstien, Stephenson, Lycett

F: Beams, Chappy, Franklin, Robo, Danger, Roughhead, Sidebottom, Zorko, Elliot

3 trades left to sideways the living s**t out of and 113K in the bank.

NDS to Swan looks tasty next week!!!

Read it and weep suckers!

Def- Delidio, Goodard, Waters, Broughton, Grimes, Hanley, Shaw (Ellis, Spurr)

Mid- Ablett, Boyd, Swan, Thompson, Cotchin, Kennedy (Magner, Smith)

Rucks- Cox, Gilles (Redden, Grimely)

For- Sidebottom, Franklin, Chapman, Robinson, Dangerfield, Millera, Trealor (Dickson, Sexton)

Got 7 trades and $317k in the bank. Plus I have a 400-500 point head start on you Rude. Game over son, game over!

Back