How many weeks for Hodge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you PerthBoy86's 11th cat?
No
rofl, barely any contact and absolutely no contact to the head. OP is a pillock. Keep using dodgy angles you propagandist.

Snap from the video you uploaded. You may, depending on your eyesight, note that it is exactly the same angle as the first post.

Attachments

• Hodge 2.JPG
    Hodge 2.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

The Hawthorn crowd lost their s**t when Goodes did something similar to Gibson (?) at the MCG in 2013 and got off. Now of course they claim Hodge did nothing wrong.

Why am I not surprised.
Goodes slid in feet first and took out gibsons legs (almost identical to what broke Gary Rohan's leg)
It was also intentional, as the ball was nowhere near the ground

Hodge slowed up and braced for contact, didn't slide, and didn't get him high (he rolled over treloars back)

The Hawthorn crowd lost their s**t when Goodes did something similar to Gibson (?) at the MCG in 2013 and got off. Now of course they claim Hodge did nothing wrong.

Why am I not surprised.

lol this is why Collingwood fans are the most despised in the AFL.

You're trying to compare an orange with a pumpkin.

Idiot.

Doesnt even deserve a free kick imo.
We should not be rewarding head contact when a player goes to ground - even though I do love it when a player goes hard at the ball and slides in.

That said, Hodge did angle the knee and attempt to cause a little pain - as is his style.
But it's a tough sport - there's no penalty for being a bit of a utensil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The still frame shot is misleading, watching the video I'd say there's nothing in it. No sanction received and rightly so.

The dropping of the knee towards Treloar's head is a bad look, and maybe I'm being naive but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt when judging his intention. Does have form though.

Why am I not surprised.

You can boo him at the next game

That's Hodgey pulling up and playing good clean footy.
Nothing in it. But Gibson should have gone.

Nah Gibbo was fine, wasn't anything like Sloane's, Sicily against Melbourne was closer and he missed a week.

You're only saying Gibbo should have gone because the MRP monkeys burned Sloane.

You wouldn't say it otherwise. And you shouldn't be hoping the circus clowns at the MRP would make the same error again.

So many salty tears in this thread.

591fdad76dbb122f8107425b55c3e185.jpg

You're only saying Gibbo should have gone because the MRP monkeys burned Sloane.

You wouldn't say it otherwise. And you shouldn't be hoping the circus clowns at the MRP would make the same error again.

Your right, I shouldn't, but I do because I'm a very bitter and vindictive Crows supporter who is tired of being on the wrong end of blatant double standards.

Believe it or not I actually admire you blokes and wouldn't mind seeing you take it out again.

Out of all of these latest incidents I think Lewis should have gone the most. Something like" if you choose to lay a cheap shot off the ball and you end up landing a punch flush on the chin, then it's weeks as the head is sacrosanct". But nah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back