How will Jack Darling respond in 2016?

Remove this Banner Ad

He's listed as 191cm (possibly a 1-2cm taller) and 95kgs and in the size of a Nick riewoldt and few other KPF's. I know he looks suited to a third forward at times but in this form he looks so dominating as a CHF. His first half he took Johnson to town.

I agree ...I'm not bagging JD at all

Love him .....I still think he has upside in terms of learning ....he sometimes leads to wide

But overall he's great defensively ......Chris Mayne v JD ......lol JD thanks

I agree ...I'm not bagging JD at all

Love him .....I still think he has upside in terms of learning ....he sometimes leads to wide

But overall he's great defensively ......Chris Mayne v JD ......lol JD thanks
JD is a bad year would have more impact than that hack.

JD is a bad year would have more impact than that hack.

Mayne would be ok in side that learnt to move the ball quicker to get a one out chance

Under Ross Lyon Mayne has gone backwards

Anyways Jack played well in tough conditions last night rapt at how he played and he attacked the contest with vigour and purpose.

Jack probably won't ever be an all Australian but he's better than average

Mayne would be ok in side that learnt to move the ball quicker to get a one out chance

Anyways Jack played well in tough conditions last night rapt at how he played and he attacked the contest with vigour and purpose.

i wouldn't rule out an AA for him just yet. He has the ability to be a 60-50 goal kicker and could be the second or third tall picked in the side. Its unlikley him winning one with Kennedy dominating but it would most likley be when kennedy's influence is on the down.

I don't understand the Lyon hate. He is obviously a great coach. The talent in their team is woeful bar Fyfe. The recruiters are the major problem at Fremantle, not Lyon. If anything, Lyon has been doing too well limiting their ability to recruit good players.

Well.

JD is saying **** you to 2015 and those bad memories.
100% on this, you can go two ways after a disastrous GF showing, he is taking it personally and making amends tenfold so far this season. Very impressive for a guy who is only 23.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking fit as *.

Is also on 12 goals alongside our great.

Given JJK steamrolled the Brions with 8 in Rnd 1, JD has had a more evenly rounded scoreboard presence than the great one.

Bloody good signs.

429751_gl.jpg

Looking fit as ****.

Is also on 12 goals alongside our great.

Given JJK steamrolled the Brions with 8 in Rnd 1, JD has had a more evenly rounded scoreboard presence than the great one.

Bloody good signs.

429751_gl.jpg

Omg that jumper, it's the most beautiful thing to ever grace a football field.

He's a confidence player like most forwards are .....the mentioned the diet a few times

Low Carbs and less gluten ....I'm not expert but agree less gluten is the way to go

I shed 12 kg bike riding but doing this also ...it works. He look lean

I've said a million times i never understand why players need to get as big as they and mobility is far more important. Have a look at Jack riewoldts body ......still has puppy fat ...look at our Jack and he's lean and fit and I had a dig at reidwoldt last night ...he doesn't work hard enough and I believe he doesn't work hard enough on his body either - pictures don't lie.

I said after the the demolition against lions jk doesn't need to kick a hundred goals and an even unpredictable spread is the go.

I'd let him bang my sister, if i had one.
Ive got one. Will donate. So long as i get a crack at his missus. Dayyynmmmmm she is fine.

Loving everything about jack so far except his diet change. Sure its working but hes gone gluten free. Wtf is this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back