Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s obsession with mandatory mask wearing indoors is panicking.

Funny how this bloke visited dozens of venues that didn’t need masks and despite having the extra infectious uk version of this wildly infectious disease, no one has caught it, not even those who live with him...
No it's not panicking it's called introducing a low-cost insurance policy. Most people who aren't intent on complaining about everything can get over 5 minutes of wearing a mask at the shops for a few weeks

No it's not panicking it's called introducing a low-cost insurance policy. Most people who aren't intent on complaining about everything can get over 5 minutes of wearing a mask at the shops for a few weeks

Putting a mask on for 30 seconds to go in and get lunch is the definition of insanity. But it probably makes no difference to the idiots who wear their cheap Chinese disposable masks 50 times before throwing them out.

I was at an indoor venue today and not a single person had a mask on, never have throughout this entire time of dumb Andrew’s rules and shock horror, no one has caught Covid!!!

I’ve seen some comments about hotel quarantine staff aren’t supposed to have second jobs. That’s correct, anyone in involved in the program is banned from doing any other work, paid or voluntary unless approved by CQV.

So this ‘model employee’ was in fact doing the wrong thing.
Lucky old mate didn't go to the mission accomplished lunch CQV put on as well.

Seems that lucky is the word of the week.

It's too hard to understand for blind idealogues like Margaret Court who repeated her crap about being gay was a "lifestyle choice" on Neil Mitchell's show a week ago. Thankfully most of these dinosaurs are old and will be pushing up daisies soon and so we won't have to hear them spewing their uneducated nonsense ever again.
The best dinosaurs are the extinct ones...

Seeds, correct me if I'm wrong but the other day, weren't you arguing against helping people with medical assistance because of human rights implications?

Because this is quite the backflip from there. (AOC v republican Karen's thread, for those playing along at home. )
What? You have lost me? Not saying you are wrong but my memory is a little fuzzy. Been downing too many Taliskers tonight.

....Oh wait im for helping people. Its good for self interest to help others. I just dont believe its a human right to recieve help.

Lucky old mate didn't go to the mission accomplished lunch CQV put on as well.

Seems that lucky is the word of the week.

Has Dan commented on their party? Did he think it was appropriate?

Or was he too busy virtue signalling by trying to reduce the number of aboriginals arrested by decriminalisation of any offences they get arrested for?

very happy with this proposed legislation

“The legislation would prohibit development for up to 10 years at a site if the owner is charged with unlawful demolition.”

would stop cowboys like those Corkman assholes from demolishing buildings

very happy with this proposed legislation

“The legislation would prohibit development for up to 10 years at a site if the owner is charged with unlawful demolition.”

would stop cowboys like those Corkman assholes from demolishing buildings

If you are not going to demolish derelict buildings based on their heritage, why not renovate it and retool it to be used as a sanctuary for the homeless.

He did with the Brisbane and Perth single cases...He also decided it was so bad he called a 10:30pm press conference to rush back in restrictions immediately.

Only thing stopping him following his Labor counterparts was a lockdown would ruin the AO and Chinese New Year and neither of which will be allowed to occur under Andrews watch.
I’m sure I’m not the only here who feels like I’m getting dumber every time I read one of your posts, but anyway...

Andrews called a presser as he is quite rightly aware that any outbreak or quarantine breach requires immediate communication to people within this state, as there is anxiety within the community of another rise in cases.

There was no power grab or “only thing stopping him from locking down”, there was a well communicated update and a repeating of the need for people to mitigate the risk of transmission by wearing masks and keeping your distance from others. This is inline with early 2020 guidance from the WHO to act fast and not wait for cases to rise before making a move - something we learnt from later in the year.

But of course, I’m sure Dictator Dan was just itching to lock us all down and steal away our freedoms if you picked up the HUN or switched on sky/nine/seven. 🤪

I’m sure I’m not the only here who feels like I’m getting dumber every time I read one of your posts, but anyway...

Andrews called a presser as he is quite rightly aware that any outbreak or quarantine breach requires immediate communication to people within this state, as there is anxiety within the community of another rise in cases.

There was no power grab or “only thing stopping him from locking down”, there was a well communicated update and a repeating of the need for people to mitigate the risk of transmission by wearing masks and keeping your distance from others. This is inline with early 2020 guidance from the WHO to act fast and not wait for cases to rise before making a move - something we learnt from later in the year.

But of course, I’m sure Dictator Dan was just itching to lock us all down and steal away our freedoms if you picked up the HUN or switched on sky/nine/seven. 🤪
great demolition job on the fiction writer. kudos.

Putting a mask on for 30 seconds to go in and get lunch is the definition of insanity. But it probably makes no difference to the idiots who wear their cheap Chinese disposable masks 50 times before throwing them out.

I was at an indoor venue today and not a single person had a mask on, never have throughout this entire time of dumb Andrew’s rules and shock horror, no one has caught Covid!!!

Constantly complaining about a minor inconveniences like putting on a mask during a global pandemic is a far better example of insanity.

Getting upset that people aren't getting AREN'T getting sick is an even better example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Andrews waited until the following morning to announce the case then all these goons would instead switch to being faux outraged that he was endangering lives by taking so long to announce it. I mean, that's literally what they did to McGowan last week.

View attachment 1053041

Another fool scheme by the Andrews government. Shooting fruit is not the best way for farmers to harvest. And it's not a great idea for prisoners to have possible access to firearms.

Are the guest workers vetted?

Your utter stupidity and propensity to fabricate has no bounds. You're a complete nutter.

Constantly complaining about a minor inconveniences like putting on a mask during a global pandemic is a far better example of insanity.

Getting upset that people aren't getting AREN'T getting sick is an even better example.

Such a wildly infectious and deadly disease that’s infected 0.1% of the population yet 99% of the population have been inconvenienced by the response..

Also the only people upset no one gets sick are the morons who want more restrictions and lockdowns and couldn’t believe Gladys didn’t lockdown an entire state over a handful of daily cases!

Lots of dollars in tourism and sponsorships and accommodation up in smoke and off to NSW because of our dunce of a premier. Mornington and Bellarine Peninsula’s, as well as the expansive Great Ocean Road town network all have had awful summers because of covid restrictions too btw, not as many people visiting.

To lose an iconic event to NSW for mostly Melbourne centric outbreaks is just another in the long line of Andrews failures.

No idea why regional Vic didn’t go rogue ages ago and not listen to rules brought in place that unfairly hindered us all for this Melbourne problem.

Lots of dollars in tourism and sponsorships and accommodation up in smoke and off to NSW because of our dunce of a premier. Mornington and Bellarine Peninsula’s, as well as the expansive Great Ocean Road town network all have had awful summers because of covid restrictions too btw, not as many people visiting.

To lose an iconic event to NSW for mostly Melbourne centric outbreaks is just another in the long line of Andrews failures.

No idea why regional Vic didn’t go rogue ages ago and not listen to rules brought in place that unfairly hindered us all for this Melbourne problem.

To think it’s one of the rare regional electorates that actually votes for him as well. Serves them right!

Such a wildly infectious and deadly disease that’s infected 0.1% of the population yet 99% of the population have been inconvenienced by the response..

Also the only people upset no one gets sick are the morons who want more restrictions and lockdowns and couldn’t believe Gladys didn’t lockdown an entire state over a handful of daily cases!

The transmission rate is low because we're actually doing something about it you dunce. Physical distancing, hygiene controls, masks, quarantines, lock downs etc. It would have an R0 of about 3 if we took no action, which would result in near total infection of the population.

The transmission rate is low because we're actually doing something about it you dunce. Physical distancing, hygiene controls, masks, quarantines, lock downs etc. It would have an R0 of about 3 if we took no action, which would result in near total infection of the population.

Not suggesting no action, Gladys shows how to have sensible rules and not lose control. Dan shows how to screw everything up then punish the entire state for his mistakes, even those who live hundreds of kilometers from any cases

But when you put a minister in charge of hq who thinks its nothing more than a babysitting exercise and has no plans for workers getting sick because she thinks it's impossible for a worker to catch this wildly infectious virus, then well we're truly ****ed. Thanks to the great people of Geelong!!!

“Tennis isn’t a priority Dan, you’re risking EVERYTHING”

Next minute “omg! How can you lose a major event Dan!!!11!!”
The dumbass opposition leader actually did this. He demanded that the Australian Open go ahead a month ago, then he flip flopped and complained that tennis players were taking up valuable hotel spots when they arrived two weeks later. And now he's flip flopped again and he's demanding these major events all go ahead. If this surfing event went ahead he'd just flip flop yet again and start squawking about them taking up hotel room as soon as they arrived.

Surfing isn't a sport I care about in the slightest but I think criticising the Andrews government for losing this event is a perfectly valid position to take and one I'd agree with, it just needs to come from people who hold consistent views and actually stand for something, not from these Liberal party hacks who's entire modus operandi is just Homer when he had the card that reads "Always do opposite of what Bart says".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back