Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who really thinks Dans ego would allow him to step aside has clearly not been paying attention the last 7 years.

I’d quit Bigfuooty if Dans ego actually took a backseat and he walks away before the next election. It’s as likely as the Greens winning a federal election.

Remember when you said you would quit Victoria?
Then you drove 400ks to go back, only to threaten to leave again.

Remember when you said you would quit Victoria?
Then you drove 400ks to go back, only to threaten to leave again.

What can I say, whilst dopey isn’t welcome in his hometown, my family actually wants me to come home. I know that’s hard to understand for those of you who’ve never left your mothers basement 😉

What can I say, whilst dopey isn’t welcome in his hometown, my family actually wants me to come home. I know that’s hard to understand for those of you who’ve never left your mothers basement 😉

What did your mum say when you said you were moving out of her basement?

I reckon she said something like this...

50hq breeches? How many deaths and cases in QLD, NSW, WA and SA resulting from those breaches? 800 in Vic.
Remember NSW has taken 65% of arrivals to go into HQ. How many has Victoria taken?
Hahaha!
Now its deaths.

Funny how you knobgoblins reckon every covid case is a sniffle and any deaths are just 105 year olds who fell off ladders...
Until DAN! is involved.

But anyone who dares post anything other than what they believe in their sheltered world is a liar, so typical.

They don’t want to participate in a discussion forum, they want to feel validated that everyone holds the same view as them. This is despite election after election showing they are in the clear minority so they try and create this echo chamber to feel good about themselves whilst sitting in their mothers basement.

So of course they don’t know anything about crowds when they only see one other person every day 😉
<<<The Coalition won 51.57 per cent of the national two-party preferred vote, an increase of 1.21 per cent on the 2016 election. The election saw record levels of early voting, and a slight decline in postal voting since 2016.>>>

such clear minority

very minor

wow

FCF894D5-64AE-42D7-B99C-43B90AEFDCE6.jpeg

Hahaha!
Now its deaths.

Funny how you knobgoblins reckon every covid case is a sniffle and any deaths are just 105 year olds who fell off ladders...
Until DAN! is involved.

Just another example of how the majority of the left are incapable of replying without insults or ridicule.

<<<The Coalition won 51.57 per cent of the national two-party preferred vote, an increase of 1.21 per cent on the 2016 election. The election saw record levels of early voting, and a slight decline in postal voting since 2016.>>>

such clear minority

very minor

wow

View attachment 1192644

Most of the lefties on this site are actually Greens voters, not ALP so yes 10% would be a very clear minority 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if we could close the borders until Jan 2022..financially assist those stuck overseas.. rebuild the economy in Australia... no lockdowns due to no HQ…70% vaccination… have proper quarantine facilities available by then… then bring back all the Aussies stranded overseas.

Would be a dream.

Just another example of how the majority of the left are incapable of replying without insults or ridicule.
Take out the knobgoblins and his point rings true.

even though delta and gamma dont discriminate on age righties still argue like it does.

and the only deaths that count are dictator dans fault - aged care thats federally administered ....

Not liking these new exposure sites.. if we hadn't just come out of lockdown we may well be locked down again already!
They’ve listed a BodyFit gym during a time that a class would run, but it’s only listed as Tier 2. The only thing I can think of is that they don’t believe the person was infectious when they went there, or it’s the exposure of a close contact of a positive case. Otherwise it would easily have to be a Tier 1 site.

They’ve listed a BodyFit gym during a time that a class would run, but it’s only listed as Tier 2. The only thing I can think of is that they don’t believe the person was infectious when they went there, or it’s the exposure of a close contact of a positive case. Otherwise it would easily have to be a Tier 1 site.
It may have also been a PT session being held outdoors.

Take out the knobgoblins and his point rings true.

even though delta and gamma dont discriminate on age righties still argue like it does.

and the only deaths that count are dictator dans fault - aged care thats federally administered ....
All located in states that take control during SoE's and are responsible for all public health decisions.

Anyone who really thinks Dans ego would allow him to step aside has clearly not been paying attention the last 7 years.

I’d quit Bigfooty if Dans ego actually took a backseat and he walks away before the next election. It’s as likely as the Greens winning a federal election.
I'd reckon you wouldn't be able to help yourself being back on the cricket board next ashes though

quit SRP i'd believe

Not liking these new exposure sites.. if we hadn't just come out of lockdown we may well be locked down again already!
not many new sites - theres the apartment complex, then the doncaster woolworths and a gym in altona is the only one added today

All located in states that take control during SoE's and are responsible for all public health decisions.
Right so the state governments made the decision to use the same workers in various aged care facilities thus spreading the virus amongst them

then after realising this was a bad thing, stopped it, then after realising it was costing more money, started it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back