Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 family members! Must have been some gathering or very close family (not saying did anything wrong as no regional restrictions on visiting)
Yeah there is. They still might have done it legally but i would think it is unlikely

11 family members! Must have been some gathering or very close family (not saying did anything wrong as no regional restrictions on visiting)

No, still no home visits were just at where we were between LD 5 and 6 rules so no local sport crowds but 300 allowed to gather outdoors…No home visits.

Hope the let it rip crowd are happy, they got what they wanted with NSW and now it's slowly spreading to the entire country

This is the consequences, I know you guys are gonna sleep well on it because you had no conscience to begin with, but we won't

I've been grateful Gladys tried to live with covid & looked on from a locked up Melbourne, a circumstance I hope I dont ever face again, having gone regional.
Bit disingenuous of Melburnians wishing NSWs misfortune exceeds Vics record numbers.

Fair enough, I read it as elective surgery.
Elective surgery means something different to optional cosmetic surgery. It’s necessary surgery that doesn’t qualify as urgent (i.e you won’t die if the procedure isn‘t performed immediately). Cat 1 elective surgery is for example all surgery that isn’t immediately critical, but without it the patients health is likely to deteriorate after 30 days, Cat 2 is the same only (I think) 90 days etc. I’ve kind of read up on the topic as I am scheduled for Cat 1 surgery in a couple of weeks and I’m so stressed that it might be delayed if the Victorian COVID situation deteriorates

WA, Tas, SA are back to normal.
Borders are open? No permits to enter and exit the states? No threat of future lockdowns? They will be the last states back to 'normal'. Current policies are a false sense of security.

Sydney airport will be the first airport to get back close to 2019 levels of international flights.

Edit: every country that has prevented an 'early' outbreak last year has eventually had one. They are just being postponed. There appears to be correlation with winters in the northern hemisphere as well (seasonal respiratory viruses). Lockdowns are prolonging the pain. I am genuinely concerned with stats coming out of Israel as their current spike is bucking the trend with most of the population 'fully vaccinated'. If governments here are smart they will start opening things up in spring time. They should have done that last year.

Borders are open? No permits to enter and exit the states? No threat of future lockdowns? They will be the last states back to 'normal'. Current policies are a false sense of security.

Sydney airport will be the first airport to get back close to 2019 levels of international flights.
They can go the footy, go the pub and enjoy their lives.

Victorians meanwhile have to suffer due to South Australia's hotel quarantine leaking then NSW being arrogant and stupid.

Elective surgery means something different to optional cosmetic surgery. It’s necessary surgery that doesn’t qualify as urgent (i.e you won’t die if the procedure isn‘t performed immediately). Cat 1 elective surgery is for example all surgery that isn’t immediately critical, but without it the patients health is likely to deteriorate after 30 days, Cat 2 is the same only (I think) 90 days etc. I’ve kind of read up on the topic as I am scheduled for Cat 1 surgery in a couple of weeks and I’m so stressed that it might be delayed if the Victorian COVID situation deteriorates

Cat 1 won’t be reschedule. Some hospitals are looking at Cat 2 and “reclassifying“ them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen how many positive cases of Covid there are weekly in the UK as Boris has fairly much let it rip?

tGyAZgb.jpg
Have you seen the EPL crowds? They're not too worried I'd say.

Victorians meanwhile have to suffer due to South Australia's hotel quarantine leaking then NSW being arrogant and stupid.

Victorians well understand the problems of hotel quarantine. That we face these problems again is unsurprising given no one can recall.

Victorians well understand the problems of hotel quarantine. That we face these problems again is unsurprising given no one can recall.
I also understand "its the states job" or "its a matter for the premiers" and "its not my job"

For a man who says he is harsh on border control, when it was time to do the work he ran away just like how brown ran down his pants at Endagine maccas in 1997

Its funny how you want to ignore Victoria’s hotel quarantine outbreak in May and June…

No guarantees this one isn’t another hotel quarantine leak given they don’t know most sources and refuse to release the data…

I am genuinely concerned with stats coming out of Israel as their current spike is bucking the trend with most of the population 'fully vaccinated'
Israel is a particular case. They vaccinated hard, early and around April they just stopped. At around 60%. And it seems there is reducing immunity with time. Now they are scrambling with boosters because they realise they ****ed up.

Denmark have continued a strong vaccination program and are now near 70%. They’ve plateaued at around 1000 cases a day with no deaths. And they’re open. That’s what we should be looking at.

Last edited:
I also understand "its the states job" or "its a matter for the premiers" and "its not my job"

For a man who says he is harsh on border control, when it was time to do the work he ran away just like how brown ran down his pants at Endagine maccas in 1997

Interesting get of jail card you are looking for, blame someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back