Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You went harder over a week after the outbreak begun. if you went that hard from the beginning you may of stopped it. The fact you went harder shows that more could of been done. And you never closed down construction. Even today its not closed. How is it possibly an essential service in the short term? It aint, Never closed take away. Never properly incentivised compliance with strict penalties like WA. didnt make border restrictions tight enough. Why the hell was shepparton in a border bubble with nsw? It aint even on the border. A lot of people from melbourne travel to shepparton regularly.

victorians just need to stop saying you did everything possible. You are embarrassing yourself in front of the rest of australia. Just stop. You went harder then nsw did but you didnt go hard enough early enough.

Construction is an essential service to Dans re-election campaign.

As for Shep, have you any idea how close it is to NSW? 🙄🙄 Besides their cases came from Melbourne so NSW border residents are in more danger from Victoria than NSW.

Doing what?
bringing in patients to hospital on mental health orders
doing usual work
i think even pre pandemic they would struggle to attend things like noise complaints - which is an equivalency I would use for illegal household party

There were times, I think it was lockdown 2...maybe 1, where it was a ghost town on the roads....almost tumbleweeds , really different feel now. If people need something or want something they are less scared and just go. I suppose it was the unknowns early on that kept people more in their homes. I have probably forgotten what real peak hour traffic is though...it's been so long.

I returned to Vic from WA during the first lockdown last year and drove from the airport to Cowes on a Wednesday morning during peak hour, I did a 15km stretch on the Monash and didn't see a single vehicle in either direction.

3 tradies / construction workers just came in to order coffees at the same cafe and no masks anywhere

On one level idgaf but on another it pisses me off it'snot ******* hard and the rest of us are doing it
Genuinely can’t stand tradies. They have such a position of privilege even being able to work during all these lockdowns when other businesses have to completely shut down, yet they can’t even do the absolute bare minimum to help others.

This is what happens when multiple governments have spent the past 20 years inflating their egos as if they’re the centre of the ******* universe.

What a steaming pile of dog sh*t this post is!

Your location is "I don't know". It's easy to throw ignorant sh*t from the cheap seats in whatever low density sh*t hole you're from. Now fu** off!!
his location is QLD

This thread might blow up today if Gladys today mentions she’s willing to assist Victoria in any way 🤪
She can give us back the pfizer she nicked for starters

This thread might blow up today if Gladys today mentions she’s willing to assist Victoria in any way 🤪
im not sure how she could assist. Certainly wouldn't have health care staff or contact tracers. Maybe sending us vaccines?

bringing in patients to hospital on mental health orders
doing usual work
i think even pre pandemic they would struggle to attend things like noise complaints - which is an equivalency I would use for illegal household party
We're all in lockdown, crime is down, it's not that hard to occasionally show some presence around shops and give some warnings.
It's important for shop workers to keep their mask on.
I haven't seen a police car anywhere for a while.
They don't even have to get out of the car if they don't want to but they should at least be providing a presence.

So now that we are pretty much guaranteed to be locked down for the next six months, is it time for me to invest in some weights to put on the balcony? Apartment living ain’t so conducive to indoor workouts…
Apartment living in a lockdown must be hell. Hope you have decent room mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're all in lockdown, crime is down, it's not that hard to occasionally show some presence around shops and give some warnings.
It's important for shop workers to keep their mask on.
I haven't seen a police car anywhere for a while.
They don't even have to get out of the car if they don't want to but they should at least be providing a presence.

I’m sure they are all sitting around the station twiddling their thumbs and doing stuff all.

The playgrounds aren't a big issue. You're just nitpicking for your side.
The issue is hospitals getting overun.
We all know Berejiklian is an incompetent clown working only for big business.
I mean who swallowed this gold standard crap? She is full of sh*t by any measure, she doesn't answer questions and she has spread the virus to other states and countries.
She also is corrupt and her friends and lovers are crooks.
But the main issue I have is her disregard for nurses who are just a dispensable waste of money to her.
Can you imagine being a nurse in NSW ? They're just pawns in Gladys's incompetent game of look after the corporates.
She's also friends with anti-masker Alan Jones.
The press conferences are just marketing spin and are worthless.
Playgrounds are an enormous issue for the mental health of parents working from home with young children. This really isn't nitpicking.

Dan has adopted the same approach as NSW despite the case trajectory being worse than NSW at the same stage. Does Victoria have a much better health system and ability to cope? Does he have robot nurses?

Wayne Gatt disagrees with you.

Everything from attending increased DV call outs to feeling like sh*t patrolling playgrounds.

Wayne's probably the arsehat who said "we are not ******* babysitters" when vicpol refused to be part of HQ originally.

What a steaming pile of dog sh*t this post is!

Your location is "I don't know". It's easy to throw ignorant sh*t from the cheap seats in whatever low density sh*t hole you're from. Now fu** off!!
So im independent. Unlike the victorians throwing s**t at nsw (they dont live in nsw) but then forgiving victoria for the same thing nsw has done and twisting every minor difference to be the determinator of right and wrong. the fallacy of us and theming. Given im neither i suffer from no such fallacy.

us non victorians and non nsw people are the best people to evaluate the Two.

ps. I still view myself as a victorian so if i have bias to either its in favour of victoria. I detest sydney.

Thats not an announcement that she gave up on covid zero. thats her implying it without actually saying it. gradually changing the narrative and acting like that was always the narrative So it doesnt need an annoucement. plus it was said at 415 cases when it was obvious to everyone that covid Zero was gone. not 100-200 cases. At that point she was still talking about lockdown ending in a couple of weeks.
“It’s not possible to eliminate it completely. We have to learn to live with it.” - This is pretty clear to me.

The playground issue is really a symptom of 2 bigger issues:
- households within 5km interacting (not randoms but friends and family)
- people thinking if I am holding a cup, I don't have to wear a mask

They should have put stricter rules on playgrounds earlier as the shock of closing them didn't work

The playground issue is really a symptom of 2 bigger issues:
- households within 5km interacting (not randoms but friends and family)
- people thinking if I am holding a cup, I don't have to wear a mask

They should have put stricter rules on playgrounds earlier as the shock of closing them didn't work
In qld last year playgrounds were shut for over 2 months even though the virus didnt spread through kids.

why cant victorians keep them shut for more then 2 weeks? Especially considering under 10s are now the biggest source of infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back