Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Andrews isn't giving up on the MCG hosting the Grand Final.

To observe Victoria is on verge of losing control of this COVID outbreak & then argue on the same day there's a remote chance mass attendance event can be held in just a few weeks is idiotic. It just totally undermines his attempts to stare the severity of the crisis.

This isn't just an Andrews problem though, it's a cultural problem within Victoria. We've got such a sports-centric culture and desire to prove ourselves the 'sporting capital of the world' that you have people like Steve Price arguing today how important holding the Grand Final is for the state's mindset, and prob a chunk of the population agrees with him.

Which is very fair given they are so vague and that first delta outbreak they came out publicly and said there had been no delta cases in Victorian hotel quarantine so had to have come from NSW, who had zero cases at that time, then very quietly backtracked a week or two later.
I also would like the genomics submitted

I didn’t even vote labor in the last state elections
But I’m mature enough to understand that the ALP won the mandate to govern and that won’t be changing until the next elections at the very least
You do realise Labor party members do not have the balance of power in the Legislative Council? They require additional support for declaring a state of emergency.

A mandate is a specific legal term and the only mandate at election time is via a referendum.

So, to recap...the lockdown protests are a loose coalition of Nazis, Jesus freaks and people who like to rip their shirts off and get PISSED OFF, Ric Flair style.

Now who have I missed out?

Thanks for that. Seems it's all linked to a My Gov account which I've had no need for so don't have. I give governments as little info as I can. I'll check with my doctor next visit to see whether there's an alternative.
Bit of a libertarian streak Chrissy! I'm sure that causes fireworks between you and Dan at your peninsula catch ups :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were handing out masks at BLM protest. Not sure the RWFW were handing out anything today other than a lockdown extension.
One person was handing them out courtesy of the the BLM media dept, used for promotional reasons only.

Today's march was a s**t show of radical lunatics, but no different to the well organised BLM protest that the Premier Andrews and police endorsed but only on a smaller scale

Bit of a libertarian streak Chrissy! I'm sure that causes fireworks between you and Dan at your peninsula catch ups :)
A very broad interpretation of libertarian Drewie. Never met the great man but would love to. Quite a few of your lot seem to have his mobile judging by the apologies he apparently received from your people after Shadow Treasurer boozy's disgusting press release. She seems to have disappeared from the political landscape. Pop-in to your field officer gatherings for a chardonnay or 20, does she?:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back