Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. You said there cases. Which are they?

I just said there were grounds for a challenge to the current mandate.
There have been multiple challenges to every mandate which have almost uniformly been dismissed.

The latest example of a Judge in SAs Supreme Court rejecting an injunction application, to suspend "no jab no play" policies from coming into effect, pending a legal challenge.

Now tell me, on what grounds, based on what case law and precedent, could these workplace mandates be successfully overturned?

Just one Australian example, any would do.

No.

By and large they agree with me.

Just the women informing you. You don’t speak for all women. They can speak for themselves, as individuals. Didn’t you know that?

Did you actually read what I wrote?

On this subject I'll take the words of women over BoomerFromBalnarring.

You then said that women were your opponents.

You take the words of my opponents on every subject.

And they’re always wrong. Reckon you’ll ever learn?

wtf is wrong with you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There have been multiple challenges to every mandate which have almost uniformly been dismissed.

The latest example of a Judge in SAs Supreme Court rejecting an injunction application, to suspend "no jab no play" policies from coming into effect, pending a legal challenge.

Now tell me, on what grounds, based on what case law and precedent, could these workplace mandates be successfully overturned?
No. Give me a judgment. After hearing arguments and evidence. Injunctions are not proper legal challenges.

No. Give me a judgment. After hearing arguments and evidence. Injunctions are not proper legal challenges.
You argued there was ample grounds, I'd love to hear them?

Also, why would a judge hear a case they know has no grounds? There is a reason why these challenges are often not tested by the courts.

I'm waiting.

On this subject I'll take the words of women over BoomerFromBalnarring.

Really .. how about if you sent them a text message talking about that their genitalia "looks like mussell (sic) removed from its shell. Look at a bottle of mussel meat. Salty C..ts in brine."?

Would they stand up and give a passionate speech defending you?

How about if you'd sent a gay bloke a message saying "LUCY is very available and keen! Could turn you from your wayward ways,"

That's the comments that Gillard was up there defending.

Peter Slipper was a disgrace but Gillard needed him to hang onto power. Filthy, dirty politics. That's all it was.

You argued there was ample grounds, I'd love to hear them?

Also, why would a judge hear a case they know has no grounds? There is a reason why these challenges are often not tested by the courts.

I'm waiting.
Injunctions aren’t decided on the merits of a case.

You’re out of your depth.

Discrimination is one broad ground for a legal challenge.

Really .. how about if you sent them a text message talking about that their genitalia "looks like mussell (sic) removed from its shell. Look at a bottle of mussel meat. Salty C..ts in brine."?

Would they stand up and give a passionate speech defending you?

How about if you'd sent a gay bloke a message saying "LUCY is very available and keen! Could turn you from your wayward ways,"

That's the comments that Gillard was up there defending.

Peter Slipper was a disgrace but Gillard needed him to hang onto power. Filthy, dirty politics. That's all it was.

Nah man. You're just a slightly less creepy version of BoomerFromBalnarring

Remember this crap?

1633689740063.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back