Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the rail plan, you'd think Labor being in Govt, having full access to civil servants, wouldn't have a different plan just for the sake of it. After all, they have hundreds of other differences compared to the LNP

Differences in policies stem from differences in priorities and politics. It’s never just for the sake of it.

What are the basic metrics for this election? ie what is the current govt majority, what swing is required is to change govt?

Is the dogwhistle/black gangs are taking over Melbourne s**t having an impact?

What are the big issues?

How good is the govt and the opposition?

Thanks for taking the time to post that. Cheers.

Seems odd that it seemed settled via the Ombudsman and the money was repaid. Cop investigation now smells.

What's your prediction how this will play out?

Ok for me the Rorts won’t change my vote , I’m sick of the media biased also toward LNP and I’m neither a liberal or labor voter . At the end of the day Matthew Guy as planning minister was a fail and if anyone cares to do some research on him and the LNP got up to in last term would see so . Andrews isn’t perfect by all means but overall for the state he’s doing a good job . If Matthew Guy gets into power this state will go backwards .

Andrews is getting s**t done,we are the best performing economy in the country,Matthew Guy is a ******* criminal weasel of a bloke.

The more news comes in about violent carjackings, home invasions plus the rorts for votes scandal makes it that much harder for Daniel Andrews and his government to present a credible case to the electorate about why should they be given another 4 more years to govern Victoria.

The majority of Victorians are optimists. They'll vote according to their homes and dreams for themselves and their families, not according to fears being drummed up by desperate arseholes.

The more news comes in about violent carjackings, home invasions plus the rorts for votes scandal makes it that much harder for Daniel Andrews and his government to present a credible case to the electorate about why should they be given another 4 more years to govern Victoria.
I couldn’t let this slide either.
“Violent carjackings”
Lol
“Home invasions”
Lolza

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The majority of Victorians are optimists. They'll vote according to their homes and dreams for themselves and their families, not according to fears being drummed up by desperate arseholes.
Lol. The majority of Victorians are paranoid jerks, not optimists. Why do you think shows like ACA and Today Tonight are so popular? People love hearing about how the streets are a war zone, and how their precious tax dollars are being wasted.

The average person doesn't know anything about Guy, but everything they hear about Dan is negative.

Lol. The majority of Victorians are paranoid jerks, not optimists. Why do you think shows like ACA and Today Tonight are so popular? People love hearing about how the streets are a war zone, and how their precious tax dollars are being wasted.

The average person doesn't know anything about Guy, but everything they hear about Dan is negative.
Hahahaaha.

What a fantastic opportunity to point out my disagreements with you are not about partisanship. I agree that Matthew Guy would be a bad idea, but I'm not agreeing with your glib, incorrect assessment.

Maybe stick to making wildly inaccurate comments about whichever overseas (American?) state you live in?

Hahahaaha.

What a fantastic opportunity to point out my disagreements with you are not about partisanship. I agree that Matthew Guy would be a bad idea, but I'm not agreeing with your glib, incorrect assessment.

Maybe stick to making wildly inaccurate comments about whichever overseas (American?) state you live in?
I live in Victoria, and I fit in well because I'm a paranoid jerk just like everyone else.

Dan has zero chance after EWL, the CFA, out of control crime, and now half his party being arrested. The scare campaigns write themselves.

I live in Victoria, and I fit in well because I'm a paranoid jerk just like everyone else.

Dan has zero chance after EWL, the CFA, out of control crime, and now half his party being arrested. The scare campaigns write themselves.

FMD are you a writer for the Herald sun ? lol

You live in Victoria, do you?

Remember how you claimed to know more than this thread about contracts and I asked you to quickly respond with what you mean, to try and stop you just researching online to back-up your preposterous claim? Previously of course you've been busted pretending a Quora answer online was your own thoughts.

That won't work for this, because it is so quick to Google, but can you prove you live in Victoria, by telling us: What time is Today Tonight on?

After all, you just said this:

Firstly, Today Tonight was "so popular" that it got cancelled at least 7 or 8 years ago now.

And how many people watch ACA? Is it even close to a majority? It doesn't even register as a significant minority.

Even the fear mongering media orgs that do comparatively well only trade on rusted ons - the 19% of radio listeners who have 3AW on or the couple of hundred thousand of people who read the Herald Sun (well down from the million it used to brag about) still aren't close to a majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back