How's Alan Richardson working out for you Aints

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw part of the press conference on the Front Bar, I can't believe Finnis, looking over Richardson's accomplishments, highlighted "nearly making the finals, missing by %" as his crowning achievement.

The St. Kilda football club is an embarrassment. They really should merge, for the good of the competition.

I saw part of the press conference on the Front Bar, I can't believe Finnis, looking over Richardson's accomplishments, highlighted "nearly making the finals, missing by %" as his crowning achievement.

The St. Kilda football club is an embarrassment. They really should merge, for the good of the competition.

You're team was embarrassed by an embarrassment last Sunday, that's embarrassing.

Getting back to the OP, I think Fremantle won this thread.

Maybe they can put this thread in their trophy cabinet along with their Western Derby trophies.

Maybe they can put this thread in their trophy cabinet along with their Western Derby trophies.
Raising the issue of trophy cabinets isn't your best hand here Plugger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't he once say that he'd never even sat down and watched the 66' umpire assisted Bradbury victory?
That's very poor from such an ardent fan and prominent umpire critic.

Raising the issue of trophy cabinets isn't your best hand here Plugger

The Bulldogs trophy cabinet isn't exactly overflowing either.

Didn't he once say that he'd never even sat down and watched the 66' umpire assisted Bradbury victory?

I haven't watched the entire game but i've seen parts of it, enough to know that the umpiring wasn't much of a factor.

I haven't watched the entire game but i've seen parts of it, enough to know that the umpiring wasn't much of a factor.
A huge discrepancy in a 1 point win.

Predated the out of bounds on the full rules (introduced 1969) and deliberate out of bounds rules too so all of those free kicks actually impacted the contest.

It was most likely the major deciding factor.

Man with enough free time to make 95,347 posts on a sports forum can't be bothered to sit down for 2 hours to watch his club's only premiership win properly. Classic.

How many people would sit down and watch a full game from over 50 years ago with grainy black and white footage? Not many I wouldn't think.

I doubt many Bulldogs supporters would have watched the whole of the 1954 GF if it was available.

A huge discrepancy in a 1 point win.

Predated the out of bounds on the full rules (introduced 1969) and deliberate out of bounds rules too so all of those free kicks actually impacted the contest.

It was most likely the major deciding factor.

Yet the umpiring of that game has never been brought up in the media like the umpiring in the 2016 GF was.

Yet the umpiring of that game has never been brought up in the media like the umpiring in the 2016 GF was.
that's because it is an irrelevent vfl grand final in 1966 not a relevent and fresh in everybodies minds 2016 afl grand final, there two different codes mate, vfl flags don't really count these days

I was on BigFooty back then and I clearly remember esteemed Collingwood poster Plugger1835 melting down about it for months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back