How's Alan Richardson working out for you Aints

Remove this Banner Ad

He should have won the Norm Smith that game.
Yep, agree. He missed a late shot, if he kicked that he would have won the Normie for sure.

external

This thread is the Masters to my Bunnings, an inferior copy.
What do you Blame for the Saints loss to Port in China?

The Chinese umpires? Food poisoning? both?

Typical Saints Culture in this post.

Aim low and accept mediocrity

A Saints supporter that doesn't accept crap.

There is hope yet.

Now if you could tell the peanut I quoted first that moral victories are not actual victories and don't contribute anything to a team's season, that would be grand.
I agree

Triple digit loss potentially in play here.
BumPlugger was roaming around like a bad a** thinking he was tough man tony abbott.

Now the Brisbane Lions have belted the saints, plugger has backed those budiges down. The saints flogs wanted richo out.

Let richo stay and tourture the corrupt saints bastards.

Dont let the saints wins fool you Kram, all but one of those wins have been by under a goal this season.

BumPlugger was roaming around like a bad a** thinking he was tough man tony abbott.

Now the Brisbane Lions have belted the saints, plugger has backed those budiges down. The saints flogs wanted richo out.

Let richo stay and tourture the corrupt saints bastards.

Dont let the saints wins fool you Kram, all but one of those wins have been by under a goal this season.
1. Rickman and his bums haven't beaten anybody in the 8
2. Bumplugger wouldn't be in anywhere near the physical shape of ole mate Tone

Guess who is next, I can hear them coming. The vultures have left the trees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TO be fair Saints have injuries and were up against a full strength Tugger outfit.

With that said Richo is probably the worst coach since Neeld and should have been given the ass many moons ago.

The problem is if they sack him now they're only going to get who ever bigger clubs on coach hunts like Carlton, Norf, Hawforn and Essendon pass on

Congratulations to Alan Rickman and St Kilda! Now only behind the legendary Alan Jeans down at Seaford.

"On Sunday, he becomes the second-longest serving coach in the club's history without having made the finals and his career win-loss record is 35 per cent."
The saints want to get rid of him. I dont want it to end!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back