Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

This s**t needs to end. Ever since Garlick got there Cockburn has received a hard carry from the umpires

They literally count on it for goal supply now

1682752084994.png

Luke Jackson is an absolute dud so far

I might even go for Hawfs next week

The lose to the hawks at home and there’ll be blood in the water.
At least when we go down we have positives

The way Longmanure is coaching you can't even find positives

Pearce might actually out do Mundy as the shittest captain Cockburn has had and Mundy was a default captain because no one liked Natalie

At least when we go down we have positives

The way Longmanure is coaching you can't even find positives

Pearce might actually out do Mundy as the shittest captain Cockburn has had and Mundy was a default captain because no one liked Natalie
Wasn’t McManus the captain once?

He will be a great WAFL coach when he gets the sack at the end of this year, I could see him doing great things with South Freo or East Freo.

Just a shame for Freo that they sacked a great AFL coach for a great WAFL coach.

View attachment 1673513
Is he even WAFL standard though?

I think he more suits being an assistant

Can we get your thoughts on where Longmanure is at Purple Suit Mesc tonygeeks MadMundy Freomaniac Geoff JoseMourinho King Huskii

Also what do you think about Alex Pearce as captain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You already know what my thoughts are on Longmuir, and a little search through my post history is enough to show my opinion of Pearce.
Your buddy list makes me feel sorry for you

All star cast of Cockburner fail

Do you reckon this season so far will impact membership numbers? Meant to be top 4 this year and on your way to 80k by end of 2025

Your buddy list makes me feel sorry for you

All star cast of Cockburner fail

Do you reckon this season so far will impact membership numbers? Meant to be top 4 this year and on your way to 80k by end of 2025
The only one I can't say I'm ashamed of is O'Driscoll, he's still young and has shown enough promise to be excited about.

Spent way too long defending Taberner, I've probably been his biggest backer on here for years and this year is the year I've given up, I can't anymore.

And yeah I'd imagine so.

344217469_208316508577474_8405132328745751052_n.jpg

Fremantle paying price for losing experience stars such as Lachie Neale, Brad Hill, Rory Lobb and Ed Langdon

The Lions had 15 100-gamers including Neale, who departed Fremantle at the end of 2018 and went on to win a Brownlow Medal and become the Lions’ captain.

Ed Langdon won a premiership at Melbourne.

#concerning

Who’d a thunk giving up a bunch of players for a spare ruck who can’t mark was going to see Failmantle free fall down the ladder like this?

I know King Huskii was sideswiped with the results.

Long way back

What does recent history tell us about Fremantle’s chances of turning around a 2-5 start to the season to reach the finals? It’s not impossible – but it’s rare. Since the 18-team era began in 2012, there’s been 59 occurrences of clubs starting a season 2-5 or worse. Just three of them have played finals footy that year: Richmond in 2014, Sydney in 2017 and Essendon in 2021. All eight of Fremantle’s finals campaigns in the club’s history have come after the Dockers had a positive record after seven matches.

#concerning

In an exclusive interview, Fremantle boss Simon Garlick has doubled down on the club's strategic plan and is adamant they're on track to win a flag by 2025.

Fremantle set an ambitious target of three top-four finishes and a premiership when announcing their 2021-25 Strategic Plan. They missed the eight in 2021, made the semi-finals last year and are now 14th with a 2-5 record.

While the three top four finishes now appear unlikely, Garlick said the premiership by 2025 remained the ultimate target.

oh my Cockburn 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back