Flogstradamus How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Dan, This thread was based on Freo not taking Sumich over Longmuir. Doesn’t say much about your loyalty to the market gardener. Now it’s fu** Sumich I’ll have Clarko thanks. And as for Simo, Catcha Later.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Sumich would have been a better pick than Longmanure

This is why i made this thread

Cockburn didn't even have a proper process, they were taking Longmanure regardless if he was the best option or not

Clarkson is a gun multiple premiership coach. Any club would take him over Sumich

Simmo is a premiership coach Longmanure isn't even in the league of shining his shoes
[/QUOTE]

You absolute moron. No member of the public can ever know this to be either true, or a furphy. If you think YOU are in the inner circle, you're even more deluded than I thought you were!

Sumich would have been a better pick than Longmanure

This is why i made this thread

Cockburn didn't even have a proper process, they were taking Longmanure regardless if he was the best option or not

Clarkson is a gun multiple premiership coach. Any club would take him over Sumich

Simmo is a premiership coach Longmanure isn't even in the league of shining his shoes

You absolute moron. No member of the public can ever know this to be either true, or a furphy. If you think YOU are in the inner circle, you're even more deluded than I thought you were!
[/QUOTE]
if you think Cockburn had a proper process you are the deluded one

It was Longmanure from the get go

Sumich completely wasted his time, he had a strike through from when he spoke out about the club covering up Ross Lyon sexually harassing the pregnant staffer

Enjoy your potato

Sumich completely wasted his time, he had a strike through from when he spoke out about the club covering up Ross Lyon sexually harassing the pregnant staffer

Enjoy your potato
[/QUOTE]
Nah, I'm enjoying you being served by other intelligent human beings!

Enjoy your potato
[/QUOTE]
In your own little dream world

:thumbsu:

In your own little dream world

:thumbsu:
[/QUOTE]
Your "Like" to post ratio says otherwise fool.

And Dan questions my IQ?

1f5a4debfb9a0cbc61121419f54f7840.jpg

And for those wondering which one’s Daniel? He’s the one that looks like he just filled his pants.
Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
And Dan questions my IQ?

1f5a4debfb9a0cbc61121419f54f7840.jpg

And for those wondering which one’s Daniel? He’s the one that looks like he just filled his pants.
Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

That's not the first time I heard that's Dan. So, CONFIRMED.

Is Longmuir deliberately overlooking Reece Conca or is he just a really s**t player who can’t even get a game in an injury ravaged side? :embarrassedv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to take one for the team Dan, but Nah, that’s not me.

What’s the latest on Simo out Clarko in?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
What is the latest on Longmanure out Clarko in?

Or is Longmanure back to being a god because you got gifted another win from the umpires?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back