Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't opened up dialogue. What he's done is shifted people's attention away. Read the god damn articles instead of being so closed minded. There are numerous ones. He's not what he says he is. Not even close.

You don't know what I do, I've spent long nights reading the exchanges that have risen from his posts which imo is what matters. More than I have actually reading his posts, having read large tracts of the Quran proselytizing bores me witless. I know what his history is and I don't care. Tony Abbott was at seminary for years too and he became PM of Australia. Again, this is how it works over here.

You don't know what I do, I've spent long nights reading the exchanges that have risen from his posts which imo is what matters. More than I have actually reading his posts, having read large tracts of the Quran proselytizing bores me witless. I know what his history is and I don't care. Tony Abbott was at seminary for years too and he became PM of Australia. Again, this is how it works over here.
Translated as, you're part of his cult personality and are not objective

Okay, I don't think I can make it any clearer. I'm not religious, largely they're all fakes so I don't care if Tawhidi is one of them, only that he's opened up a dialogue. This is democracy and freedom of expression and we can agree or disagree with that he says. This is how it works.

If you're going to keep making assumptions, allow me, you're either a devout Muslim or Islamist and you're taking this Imam's (fake or not) rhetoric rather badly. Please, don't take it so personally.
Yep, this is what I'm thinking. A very closed minded individual. Sad to see

Translated as, you're part of his cult personality and are not objective

Another assumption that ignores my previous statements where I've said I spend LESS time reading his actual posts because I'm not as interested in what he actually says! I can't think of anything that screams "objective" more loudly than that.

You're really grasping man, take a breath.

LOL.

The UK-based NGO, Muslim Women's Network, penned an open letter -- with 100 signatories -- to the British government and Home Affairs Select Committee demanding that the Sharia Council be investigated to determine whether its practices adhere to British law. In response, the Sharia Council declared the letter to be "Islamophobic".

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10191/sharia-councils-sexual-abuse

Now Islamophobia is used against Muslims by other Muslims wishing to silence debate, just goes to show how the pathetic and weak use the word.
Unfortunately people like Bradesmaen think that Muslims who criticise aspects of their own religion must be fake. Any Muslim who dares to criticise Islam must be a fame whore! Idiots.

Unfortunately people like Bradesmaen think that Muslims who criticise aspects of their own religion must be fake. Any Muslim who dares to criticise Islam must be a fame whore! Idiots.
Unfortunately people like you are so bigoted that you can't read anything that doesn't agree with you. Must be one boring world

Unfortunately people like you are so bigoted that you can't read anything that doesn't agree with you. Must be one boring world

Got any other words that you can use to insult, quieten, suppress and repress ?.

Personally i think you are the type of poster who should be moderated, you just flippantly throw these slurs around with nearly every post.

Got any other words that you can use to insult, quieten, suppress and repress ?.

Personally i think you are the type of poster who should be moderated, you just flippantly throw these slurs around with nearly every post.
How was your day off? Clearly hasn't tempered your hate. I don't need to be moderated for posting accurate comments.

How was your day off? Clearly hasn't tempered your hate. I don't need to be moderated for posting accurate comments.

I don't have hate for you, i feel a bit sorry for you TBH.

Anyone who disagrees with you is a bigot or a racist or a Islamophobe, reminds me of what Yebiga said.

Step one - call everyone a racist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The imam makes a lot of valid points about radicalisation and terrorism within the Islamic community. That's why so many Muslims hate him, and why the left want him to shut up.

Going over his now defunct facebook page, I was surprised to see as many muslims agreeing with him than there were non muslim. Really interesting, a lot of humour as well, more of it imo. We'll see how long his new page stays up for.

I know that's what they're saying but that isn't what I saw going through the threads, there was a lot to take in and it took me hours. He does have support from Muslims, likely not the devout where Islam is so much a part of their identity and they feel threatened but it's there.
I'm was just adding more to the he's a fraud part. Who knows anyway on facebook. I can change my name to Toucan Sam and purport to be founder of Froot Loops.

Daily Mail's a bit of a dog but the Imam's as real as anybody else is and he knows his Quran. What is it about this Imam you think is counterfeit? Is he lying? There are rebels within the Catholic Church, Father Bob for one who's well respected and has done a lot of good work. He'd suggested a long time before anybody else did that were allegations of sexual abuse against George Pell.

Please don't compare Father Bob with the Imam of *wadi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back