Portfolio Ice Wolf's Nepean Football Netball League

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2007
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Anaheim Ducks, PSV Eindhoven
I'm going to produce my version with clash kit of each of the Nepean Football Netball Club Football Sides
I'll be doing each club as a separate post and will provide link to the club post in the OP.

If popular enough I'll expand the thread to include the Peninsula Football Netball League in the combined
Mornington Peninsula Nepean Football League.

Nepean Football Netball League
Crib Point Football Football & Netball Club
Devon Meadows Football Netball Club
Dromana Football & Netball Club
Frankston Bombers Football & Netball Club
Hastings Football & Netball Club
Pearcedale Football & Netball Club
Red Hill Football Netball Club
Rosebud Football Netball Club
Rye Football & Netball Club
Somerville Football & Netball Club
Sorrento Football & Netball Club
Tyabb Football Netball Club

Last edited:
Somerville Football & Netball Club - The Eagles

Home

somerville-fnc-home.png

Clash

somerville-fnc-clash.png

Have swapped out the current eagle for another eagle design Somerville appear to use (they seem to have 4 different ones) adjusted the stripes wider and only the 3 and inverted the design to create a clash jumper.

Last edited:

Be great if you had a photo of the clubs existing jumpers in a spoiler. I'd love to see how different your versions are
Have added them in. The Hastings one is pretty much identical except I've modified the league and sponsor logos.

Pearcedale Football & Netball Club - The Panthers

Home

pearcedale-fnc-home.png

Clash

pearcedale-fnc-clash.png

Have inverted the existing club jumper design, adjusted placement of the stripes slightly and aligned the sponsor logos to the sit within the stripes. Then inverted the entire design to create the clash and swapped the position of the 2 sponsors on the front.

Last edited:
Crib Point Football & Netball Club - The Magpies

Home

crib-point-fnc-home.png

Clash

crib-point-fnc-clash.png

This one is the biggest departure so far I've merged the 2 Magpie style designs (Port Adelaide Prison Bars and Collingwood Stripes).

The prison bars are lowered on the front and stripes in prison bar thickness added to the back with no number panel.

Would you be able to do Dromana, absolutely shocking jumper (tigers)
1828752_1_O.jpg

Would you be able to do Dromana, absolutely shocking jumper (tigers)
1828752_1_O.jpg
I'm getting to it. It appears that they (at least on their juniors kit) like a few teams in the league albeit to a lesser extent have taken full advantage of modern printed jumpers when perhaps they really shouldn't have. Most of the jumpers I'm just doing a bit of a clean up to Dromana if it's anything like the picture could be a complete tear down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tyabb Football Netball Club - The Yabbies

Home

tyabb-fnc-home.png

Clash

tyabb-fnc-clash.png

Have switched to a straight Yoke that goes all the way to the collar, slightly resized Yabbie emblem and created a maroon and gold clash version, updated and clean up of sponsor/league logos.

Interesting thing about the Yabbies they have a Brisbane style jumper but use the Hawthorn-style theme song which as you might guess gets clunky with the 2 syllable "Yabbies" replacing the one syllable "Hawks".

Dromana use the old Balmain Tigers logo
Lots of vector NRL logos are in this link on my OneDrive.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak4FHnTjWwzmg5EC1i8rKQqerrgU3w
Yeah still working out what to with the Dromana jumper.

EDIT: OK going by the Club Constitution the colours I'm meant to be working with are Green and Gold.

Here's a first draft using hoops and Spartan Green and Goldenrod

dromana-fnc-home-draft.png

Actually got a little bit inspired by some pictures of balmain tigers jumpers that came up on image search.

Last edited:
Dromana Football & Netball Club - The Tigers

Home

dromana-fnc-home.png

Clash

dromana-fnc-clash.png

Gone is the logo from the centre as is the black, these tigers now have stripes (er hoops)! I've gone with a darker green and gold partially inspired by where they got their tiger logo.

Last edited:
Rosebud Football Netball Club

Home

rosebud-fnc-home.png

Clash

rosebud-fnc-clash.png

I've replaced the jumper monogram with the vintage style one they use as their logo and created clash with a slightly inverted V yoke so it doesn't cross into the monogram.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the PFNL as well, it being my local league.

Please, please make the Bonbeach Footy Clubs away strip the St.Kilda White away jumper with the Three Panels.

Old jumper used to be the Saints Home kit of the Red, White & Black Panels before they went to the Shark on the front... looked brilliant.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Please, please make the Bonbeach Footy Clubs away strip the St.Kilda White away jumper with the Three Panels.

Old jumper used to be the Saints Home kit of the Red, White & Black Panels before they went to the Shark on the front... looked brilliant.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because you requested:

Bonbeach Football & Netball Club

Home

bonbeach-fnc-home.png

Clash

bonbeach-fnc-clash.png

I've thrown of the Frankston FC style design and gone with a modified crusader for the home jumper and a candy stripe clash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back