IF Geelong lose the 2019 flag...THEN...

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine not belting the dogs by 7 goals while barely getting out of second gear.

Lots of posting to deflect from the shame, Spreadsheets :)
The Dogs had 15 inside 50s more than them. If they were playing a half decent side they would have gotten smashed by 6-7 goals.
Nothing to fear from Collingwood come September.
Theyre going to be everyones luck dip.
Bookmark it

Last edited:
"But but Collingwood..."

The thread is about Geelol, flogs. You know the team you have described as "the greatest team of all", the greatest team of ALL TIME" and the 2019 premiers/premiership favourites/June premiers

Your record since 2011 shows that:

* You can't win a game after a week off
* You can't win more than 1 final in a row

Given the realities of the finals structure, if your form continues it is impossible for the Cats to win the flag this year, or any year for that matter

The fact that your best comeback is "But we've won 1 more game than Collingwood" is just sad

"But but Collingwood..."

The thread is about Geelol, flogs. You know the team you have described as "the greatest team of all", the greatest team of ALL TIME" and the 2019 premiers/premiership favourites/June premiers

Your record since 2011 shows that:

* You can't win a game after a week off
* You can't win more than 1 final in a row

Given the realities of the finals structure, if your form continues it is impossible for the Cats to win the flag this year, or any year for that matter

The fact that your best comeback is "But we've won 1 more game than Collingwood" is just sad
Still deflecting

Deflect away dopey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct, so maybe you cat flogs should stick to the topic like I do with my quality posts educating you about the history of your minnow club, which none of you know because you all jumped aboard in 2007-2011
69578F42-0B0D-4960-AF8B-F26D22710416.png

Imagine making up betting odds because you can't think of anything to say about your own team

Pathetic
My team is great. On top of the ladder atm after being $10,00 to win the flag.

You guys, like Richmunt were unbackable.

Don’t hate the gambler, hate the bookmaker. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back