Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Kelly has reportedly decided he wants to join West Coast.

“For his manager to say he only wants to play for West Coast, but Fremantle may be able to provide the best deal. I think it’s time for clubs to stand their ground & get the best deal.” – Nick

#afl360 https://t.co/0k18OBxYbW

Is he actually serious? Homesick victorian mummy's boys have been nominating VFL teams for years but now he has a problem?

Tim Kelly has reportedly decided he wants to join West Coast.

“For his manager to say he only wants to play for West Coast, but Fremantle may be able to provide the best deal. I think it’s time for clubs to stand their ground & get the best deal.” – Nick

Perhaps Freo should stand their ground against Hill going to St Kilda? Afterall he has 2 years left on his contract and if he really wants out then there is another 9 Victorian teams Freo can shop him around to.
This sh@# goes both ways.

I really don't like Nick, sook-faced tosser of the highest order.

I still felt like Whately was the one was driving it behind the scenes. He gets fired up about Kelly, "all up to WC", "incumbent on WC", probing Selwood about him etc. You can tell he's angry. Earlier on in the year he went off as well. Should have saved the episodes to clip together if he does leave.

I still felt like Whately was the one was driving it behind the scenes. He gets fired up about Kelly, "all up to WC", "incumbent on WC", probing Selwood about him etc. You can tell he's angry. Earlier on in the year he went off as well. Should have saved the episodes to clip together if he does leave.

ab37e4ec964c1c244c76639f78140af4.jpg

Going to make this one all the more sweet when it actually starts affecting him.

I really hated on Jack Riewold on AFL360 last night, being so smug, cocky, and AFL pampered, in saying he hasn't left the MCG all season, not even been across the road to Marvel Stadium. I know he was injured for awhile, but talk about taking the piss. The VFL and their pets - for crying out loud, you AFL officials, at least try to put a fair face on things.

I really hated on Jack Riewold on AFL360 last night, being so smug, cocky, and AFL pampered, in saying he hasn't left the MCG all season, not even been across the road to Marvel Stadium. I know he was injured for awhile, but talk about taking the piss. The VFL and their pets - for crying out loud, you AFL officials, at least try to put a fair face on things.

* I hate this prick so much

I will laugh hard when Brisbane pumps them at the Gabba. Hopefully Collingwood knocks those pricks out at a prelim again.

ab37e4ec964c1c244c76639f78140af4.jpg

Going to make this one all the more sweet when it actually starts affecting him.
They are just scared that adding Kelly will make west coast even stronger.

They know Freo are a joke so its minimal impact if Kelly is forced to go to Freo if he has to return to WA.

BUT s**t it's ok for hill, Martin et Al to nominate a Vic club when it's not even home.

Is Whately a Geelong supporter??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I will laugh hard when Brisbane pumps them at the Gabba. Hopefully Collingwood knocks those pricks out at a prelim again.

I have an issue with this, if Richmond do get pumped by Brisbane, this would mean that Collingwood lose this week then beat us or Essendon next week. To play them in a prelim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have an issue with this, if Richmond do get pumped by Brisbane, this would mean that Collingwood lose this week then beat us or Essendon next week. To play them in a prelim
No it doesnt.

If Richmond lose, and Collingwood win - they can play in a Prelim on the opposite side of the draw to us.

Edit: then we beat Brisbane in the Prelim, and the Pies in a Grandfinal...

Last edited:
No it doesnt.

If Richmond lose, and Collingwood win - they can play in a Prelim on the opposite side of the draw to us.

Edit: then we beat Brisbane in the Prelim, and the Pies in a Grandfinal...
I would like to meet and beat Geelong in the GF.
That would be sweet.
Particularly with Danger getting smoked by Yeo who goes on to win Normy.

Nic Nat will be in the news all week in the VFL world
He will, but FFS. If someone yanks a large black dude's dreadlocks and then gets chokeslammed into a fence, it is funny and good.
Imagine if Dusty sat someone on his arse for pulling his mullet. The commentators would be jizzing over how badarse he is for not putting up with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back