If Rioli and Tom Mitchell stay healthy in 2018......

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks gonna miss those 9 disposals, half a goal and 2 tackles per game. Watch them crumble now

they're fast becoming the dark horse for the flag

keep up the good work Hawks!

Not sure about the flag just yet, but surely if Hawthorn make the top eight Clarkson is finally due to win the coach of the year award?

Not sure about the flag just yet, but surely if Hawthorn make the top eight Clarkson is finally due to win the coach of the year award?

are you serious? He hasn't won one yet?

what a joke! Clearly the best coach for the last 10 years

That isn't too bad. He could be back next week and at worst he will be back in 4 weeks.

It looked pretty bad and he was a long time out last season plus Pop has done a very high tummy.

Very quickly in this game can you go from sugar coated Jubes to boiled lollies

Oh, I didn't realise you still lurk on here ABASI MODERATOR. Hadn't seen you invade my posts for quite a while.

How's losing your virginity going? Still living at home with mum?
Someone’s not had a good day, me thinks.

There's no reason as to why the Hawks won't excel and potentially push for the top 4. I don't think they will make top 4, but if these blokes along with Poppy who played just 15 games last season, Roughy, Gunners and Breust remain fit, the Hawks could once again prove to be a handful. Issac Smith in midfield, a few young lads rising up the last couple of years and Schoenmakers's versatility, the Hawkers look pretty handy. Rioli only played 7 games last year, and after the slow start Hawthorn were as good as many for a while. Beat the Swans twice, Adelaide in Adelaide, pushed Geelong where Smith choked again for the game winner. Drew with GWS also.

If and it's a big if, the Hawks leaders and stars remain healthy, they could do some damage to many teams and make a decent run in September.

Tom Mitchell - Champion. Don't forget how good he was last season.

The Hawks are the sleepers in 2018. Stay fit, and they'll make some noise.
That's how good they are, Rioli got injured then retired and they're still sitting in 3rd place:D

That's how good they are, Rioli got injured then retired and they're still sitting in 3rd place:D

Unless there are some massive upsets tomorrow, will not finish the round in the top 4. GWS and Melbourne to jump back into the top 4, pushing us down to fifth. We can easily still miss finals from here. May need two more wins to be safe. One more if someone can knock off North before the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the pessimists, eat a nice big fat slice of humble pie.

Such a hater, Snake_Baker...

Don't you know how it works? They were getting pumped when Frawley, Stratton, Gibson, Birchall were playing then turned it around because of Burton, Brand, Hardwick, whoever and Gunston and Sicily going back. Now because all their defenders are coming back (minus Hodge who was good and Gibson who was s**t and played zero part in the great resurgence) they'll be amazing again because they were 7th best on form if you take out the start when all those defenders played. The logic is bulletproof.
Pretty much.

Yep, 44 blokes on the list, but when a defender goes down, Hawthorn has to move forwards in to defence because no one else on the entire playing list can play defence.

AND YOU RECKON I DRIBBLE s**t?!

Here's the mail:

You're list is rubbish and it's headed south.

Hawthorn is currently the WORST destination club in the competition.
I don't reckon. It's fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back