Opinion If We Trade For Pick 1, 2 or 3, Who Do You Want Us To Pick?

Who would you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukosius just in front of Rankine and M King.

Rankine mainly because imo he is more of an immediate need in our premiership window.
Just on that, I reckon people would be disappointed if they think he would be an important role in any premiership push.

Hes a young skinny kid who is good but not super aerobically. I expect him to jump out of the blocks before hitting a wall mid season. Going to the Suns more so as he will be required to do more heavy lifting

Just on that, I reckon people would be disappointed if they think he would be an important role in any premiership push.

Hes a young skinny kid who is good but not super aerobically. I expect him to jump out of the blocks before hitting a wall mid season. Going to the Suns more so as he will be required to do more heavy lifting
Sure, but would be of more use than Luko in the short term... & easier to transition in the role he plays & our immediate needs.

Are any of these kids planning on staying at home and plan on doing year 12 net year?

Him. That’s who we should draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rankine because there will be another Luko in 5 years time but Rankine appears to be the type we won't see again for a while

Getting McAdam and Stenle says who our eyes are fixed on

This! I think we've stocked our shelves with mobile, small forwards. History suggests we aren't the most aggressive club when it comes to trading and drafting (Not that that's an issue for me) so I doubt that we'll even try and get up the order. I think they believe that Fogarty will, with organic growth (love that term) become a long term forward target and Luko isn't necessary (but would take him if available). #KeepingTheFarm

Last edited:
Although no way we can get to him the only player lose a pick for is Luko.
Much as exciting as he is from feedback via family from S A-18 team that Rankine has faults that make his selection a more of a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back