TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, the guys a trainwreck of a human being. Impact were in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation when the first issue happened/he was suspended. He was contracted and they could have paid him out but financially that wasn't viable.

Patron has really ****ed them this time but Impact has made the right decision. The biggest issue Impact face is having the next two weeks already taped. Backstage segments can only do so much.

I wonder who they'll book against AA.

So how long till impact is an internet only show?

Their tv ratings have been growing and they have deals worldwide so doubt they'll go online only but there are definitely benefits in building their online streaming platform.

Just finished Redemption. The best Impact PPV in a very long time. Nothing bad and the main event was huge. I never watched LI so Pentagon and Fenix were foreign to me until wrestlecon. They seemed impressive then but we're awesome tonight. Pentagon especially, he's got such Strange charisma but it is charisma nonetheless. He is an awesome wrestler to boot. I'd love to see he and Aries go one on one.

The OVE/Edward's match was hardcore done right but the post match angle was super effective. Callihan is one of the best talents in the world right now - great in the ring, on the mic and sells like a mother *er. There was a camera cut of him dribbling blood and saliva that was absolutely brutal.100% commitment to the angle.

I also think that the Eli Drake/Steiner match was great in the entertainment side of wrestling. I'd love a few weeks of promos with both involved before they drop the title's at the next "PPV" themed Thursday night episode. They will never put on a five star match, but will absolutely tear opponents to shreds on the mic. It will be fun to watch and will elevate who ever beats them.

Sydal back solo is a good move. I'd love to see he and Fenix in a 10+ minute sprint for the strap. If Sydal is going to keep on as a heel he needs to piss the crowd off. He is just not clicking in that regard but say he and Aries (assuming he turns heel) team against the Lucha Brothers it would make for great tv and probably give Sydal the heel heat he needs.

I can also see Phantasma swapping to the King Cuerno gimmick and being the guy who took out Konnan.

Overall - great show - much better than WrestleMania which was very average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WWE aired footage of TNA on Table for 3 and even plugged the global wrestling network. This will have a strong impact (no pun intended) and surely marks a much stronger TNA/WWE relationship. This will benefit Impact greatly imo.

WWE aired footage of TNA on Table for 3 and even plugged the global wrestling network. This will have a strong impact (no pun intended) and surely marks a much stronger TNA/WWE relationship. This will benefit Impact greatly imo.
Interesting that WWE in the last couple of years talk about TNA openly on these types of shows but recently on the Mickie James collection on the network she said "I worked for another company, then I left the other company and came back to WWE".

WWE mentions TNA now they're just a famous indy fed.

You're 100% right, but that isn't a bad thing.

They've gone from famous Indy fed to thinking they were contenders and nearly folding to completely rebuilding and have now got back to that famous Indy fed feel. It is quite the turnaround given how many assumed they'd fold (myself included).

During this week’s new episode of ‘Table For 3’ with Shane McMahon, AJ Styles and Kurt Angle, an advertisement for Impact Wrestling’s Global Wrestling Network App ran at the end. It appears that the ad paid off as the GWN app went from the 669th position for the top free sports app on iOS to 101st tonight and growing.

This ranking is more than the night after Redemption when they peaked at the 130th position and higher than any other day of 2018. It was also noted that this trend is the same in every country where the app is available; GWN went from 1239th to 97th in a single day on Canadian charts, and in Great Britain they went from 1029th to 143rd.

Read more at http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezon...n-nxt-to-play-games-video#hhjyJRLaiKT4Hq1A.99

Any chance TNA could get back on Aussie TV?

I remember when it came to Fox 8 in 2008 and I was digging it as a 12 year old. Angle, Joe, AJ, Beer Money, Beautiful People, Sting, Dudleys just off the top of the head - they had such a good roster at that time. Was watching when the Main Event Mafia came in or whatever. Saturday nights on Fox 8. Damn nostalgia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back