TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mickie James is going to be in the WWE women's royal Rumble.

Even crazier is that WWE called her the Impact Knockouts World Champion on Twitter... WWE acknowledging that is absolutely wild.

crazier still, apparently Mickie is not signed with Impact, so technically WWE could sign her right now and screw Impact over.

crazier still, apparently Mickie is not signed with Impact, so technically WWE could sign her right now and screw Impact over.

Even crazier would be Mickie signing after essentially bagging out the company after her own bagging saga and the out cry from others over the treatment of her.

CM Punk aside money talks and more often than not most people go back at some stage.

so Mickie retaining the title tomorrow, or dropping it to Purrazzo (ahead of the match vs Rok-C)?

Up until today I assumed Deonna would take her title back, but the WWE announcement changes everything. Impact will surely put James over so she can be seen on WWE television with the Impact title.

Up until today I assumed Deonna would take her title back, but the WWE announcement changes everything. Impact will surely put James over so she can be seen on WWE television with the Impact title.

I can’t see Mickie James on WWE TV holding the Knockouts title. They may have her just run to the ring without it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t see Mickie James on WWE TV holding the Knockouts title. They may have her just run to the ring without it.

You wouldn't think so, however Scott D'amour was pretty clear if she wins the title match she'd carry the tittle into the rumble.

Some of my thoughts on Hard To Kill

Womens ultimate X match had plenty of bumps, thought Chelsea Green was gonna win, but not to be.

Enjoyed the ROH world title match, the Jonah/Alexander match was pretty cool too.

The hardcore war, and the Impact world title matches were solid.

I reckon the knockouts title main event was a bit sloppy.

Some of my thoughts on Hard To Kill

Womens ultimate X match had plenty of bumps, thought Chelsea Green was gonna win, but not to be.

Enjoyed the ROH world title match, the Jonah/Alexander match was pretty cool too.

The hardcore war, and the Impact world title matches were solid.

I reckon the knockouts title main event was a bit sloppy.

Overall I thought it was a great show.

The Pre-show was decent, with the X Division four way delivering. The debut of Speedball was awesome and he will absolutely be one to watch this year.

Ultimate X match was fun and a great reward for effort for the girls. Tasha was not my pick but a solid pick that gives a home grown talent a chance to shine.

X Div title match, Jonah v Alexander and the RoH title match were the highlights for me - three very high quality matches. MOTN for me was the Jonah v Alexander match. Told a fantastic story.

The Hardcore War was good as far as that sort of match can be. The two world title matches were probably the weakest of the card which speaks to the strength of this roster.

The big talking point is the RoH invasion angle they've introduced. There are whispers Anthem are buying/have bought RoH. It would make sense and would give some very fresh TV. It's off to a hot start.

The big talking point is the RoH invasion angle they've introduced. There are whispers Anthem are buying/have bought RoH. It would make sense and would give some very fresh TV. It's off to a hot start.

they're all (or soon to be) free agents, so why would they need to buy ROH? :think:

they're all (or soon to be) free agents, so why would they need to buy ROH? :think:

plenty of value in the RoH brand + the tape library. They'd also gain another wrestling program on AXS which given they're trying to grow the channel would be a good get.

lol at Matt Taven on commentary mocking D'Lo as he got beat up by the ROH guys.

2 more notable things from this episode
Charlie Haas wow. Don't think I've seen him for years, I think he was last in ROH, from memory he was the guy that created Cheeseburgers ring name.

Deonna new ROH Women of Honor Champ! Rok-C put up a fight and I like the spot where she held the refs ankle trying not to quit.

lol at Matt Taven on commentary mocking D'Lo as he got beat up by the ROH guys.

2 more notable things from this episode
Charlie Haas wow. Don't think I've seen him for years, I think he was last in ROH, from memory he was the guy that created Cheeseburgers ring name.

Deonna new ROH Women of Honor Champ! Rok-C put up a fight and I like the spot where she held the refs ankle trying not to quit.

Some quality TV at the moment, not to mention Jay White and GoD returning/debuting at the next tapings!

Side note: how good is Speedball!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back