TNA Wrestling (On TNA+ and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like Eddie Edwards has appendicitis and likely missed the latest tapings. Could be a blessing in disguise - give him the time off and let him return at the PPV with a different gimmick. Hell, get Davey Richards back and bring back the Wolves!

Sounds like Eddie Edwards has appendicitis and likely missed the latest tapings. Could be a blessing in disguise - give him the time off and let him return at the PPV with a different gimmick. Hell, get Davey Richards back and bring back the Wolves!

I would love that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moose is staying, signed a new deal

Wowzers. That is phenomenal for Impact.

I suspect it must have been very close to him leaving given they booked the impact + match against Kenny. Although wouldn't it be something if they signed Samoa Joe and announced ahead of time Omega V Joe at Slammiversary for the title.

Eric Young is so good on the mic. The way he explained that VBD had the call your shot trophy and waited until right before FinJuice left for Japan so they couldn't have their rematch made perfect sense.

Also interesting that there will be a 60 minute ironman match between Josh Alexander and TJP on BTI next week.

Eric Young is so good on the mic. The way he explained that VBD had the call your shot trophy and waited until right before FinJuice left for Japan so they couldn't have their rematch made perfect sense.

Also interesting that there will be a 60 minute ironman match between Josh Alexander and TJP on BTI next week.

The word around that match is a ******* banger. Risky putting it on BTI, but what better way to get viewers than with a match building decent hype.

I haven't watched BTI since the second or third episode, but I'll be tuning in to this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back