India v Australia 5 T20s for the IDGAF Trophy.

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit of a sad thing is the majority of Australia probably didnt get to witness compared to the double ton he scored against Afghanistan in the World Cup. This innings was just as good.
Cricket is killing itself, B teams playing a completely meaningless series days after a world cup.

Wouldn't be a single person in straya over the age of 15 who cares if we lost every game of the series.

Cricket is killing itself, B teams playing a completely meaningless series days after a world cup.

Wouldn't be a single person in straya over the age of 15 who cares if we lost every game of the series.
No, but watching India fail when they see this as some kind of World Cup redemption is funny and worth staying up for

Yeah, India don't care about this series 🤪😏

Doesn't show in their carry on at all
I mean these are young/inexperienced/b team players who are getting a chance. I'm sure they want to win for themselves/their pride. Not sure it's about a redemption for a tournament where those players didn't even play in

I mean these are young/inexperienced/b team players who are getting a chance. I'm sure they want to win for themselves/their pride. Not sure it's about a redemption for a tournament where those players didn't even play in
India as a whole clearly care more about this series than Australia ... and by a fair margin

We care as much as England did against Australia after they won the T20 World Cup.

People were claiming who cares that Australia smashed England when they couldn't care less. Same applies here, only we just beat India chasing 222 😅

The best thing about Glenn Maxwell is that he's a Saints supporter.

LEfFOiUc.jpg
Certainly didn't learn how to win big tournaments from watching the saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? He actually got worse. We were lucky we didn't have to rely on him to close out the final.
How to say "the wagon of knowledge as passed me by" without saying "the wagon of knowledge has passed me by"

Paying no interest to this series but looked like Maxi played a blinder, what a cricketer he is.

Is this series even more pointless than the ODIs after the T20 WC last year?

India v Australia 5 T20s for the IDGAF Trophy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back