Injury Injury thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Kennedy re-fracture the leg or is it another one? Two leg fractures since the bye and he's still good to go next week?
He refractured his original fracture, if that makes sense. My understanding is they want him healed fully before he plays again, and they will take a cautious approach as a result. My guess is if we win this week he wont play until finals, if we lose we will play him against Brisbane.

He refractured his original fracture, if that makes sense. My understanding is they want him healed fully before he plays again, and they will take a cautious approach as a result. My guess is if we win this week he wont play until finals, if we lose we will play him against Brisbane.

If anyone can play well with bugger all run its JK. I remember in 2012 where he had no pre-season and he manged to play at a high level pretty quickly. We only need him to be up and about for 4 games at the worst. He will still attract the best defender allowing Darling to dominate.

If anyone can play well with bugger all run its JK. I remember in 2012 where he had no pre-season and he manged to play at a high level pretty quickly. We only need him to be up and about for 4 games at the worst. He will still attract the best defender allowing Darling to dominate.
Wont stop Embley grubbering the ball along the ground. Geez I'll never forget that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory, Embers had a pretty good the week before when we absolutely flogged the Roos in the EF? That one moment though in the SF, f**k me. That year was defined by single moments, like that massive goal from some brisbane flog from the centre square a few weeks before that cost us a top 4 spot.

From memory, Embers had a pretty good the week before when we absolutely flogged the Roos in the EF? That one moment though in the SF, f**k me. That year was defined by single moments, like that massive goal from some brisbane flog from the centre square a few weeks before that cost us a top 4 spot.
Watching it live at the MCG was not a fun time. Neither was watching Schofield miss an open goal on the run.

Watching it live at the MCG was not a fun time. Neither was watching Schofield miss an open goal on the run.
Wont stop Embley grubbering the ball along the ground. Geez I'll never forget that.
Was this the final where Shuey was caught HTB about 657 times?

Was this the final where Shuey was caught HTB about 657 times?
Nah, that was 2011. 2012 we kicked the first 4 or 5 but hung on for dear life after that in a Port 2018 esque way. Even if Embers didn't grubber it we would have lost I reckon, we were cooked for most of that game, Kerr was keeping us in it.

I don't really want to remember this but in the 2012 semi-final we kicked the first 4 goals, then Collingwood took over and were up by around 2-3 goals before we mounted a comeback. Kennedy kicked a goal to put as back in front half way through the last quarter.
Then Embly did his stub kick which led to Beams kicking a goal to put Collingwood back in front. We didn't score again and lost by 13 points.

Whilst it pains me to remember that I'm somewhat comforted by the fact that we probably would've been smashed by Sydney in the prelim even if we'd won the semi.

Richmond have had a good run haven't they

It’s absolutely insane.

100 of those 295 games on the injury list are attributable to uber-spud Reece Conca as well.

So the only true B22 experience missing is:
Lambert (72 games)
Nankervis (55 games)
Butler (questionable - 37 games)

A total of 164 games experience missing.

It’s absolutely insane.

100 of those 295 games on the injury list are attributable to uber-spud Reece Conca as well.

So the only true B22 experience missing is:
Lambert (72 games)
Nankervis (55 games)
Butler (questionable - 37 games)

A total of 164 games experience missing.

Nankervis? Is he injured?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back