Remove this Banner Ad

Bobby Giovanni

Premiership Player
Jan 30, 2004
Bomber’s place
AFL Club
Geelong
Copy and paste:
[Insert your team] is clearly the best, the engraver may as well start on the premeirship cup. I refuse to engage in sensible, rational football discussion, because [Insert your team] are unbeatable. All supporters of other teams are idiots, and to emphasise this, I will use this emoticon :rolleyes: . That proves my point.

Even [Insert your worst players name] is better than [opposition b&f winners name], just because he has been training the house down, and is fitter than he's ever been.

There you go, that should help all you pre-season experts out. Start as many threads as you please, but just put a * in the title, so that I don't have to wade through your rubbish.

Bobby Giovanni said:
Copy and paste:
[Insert your team] is clearly the best, the engraver may as well start on the premeirship cup. I refuse to engage in sensible, rational football discussion, because [Insert your team] are unbeatable. All supporters of other teams are idiots, and to emphasise this, I will use this emoticon :rolleyes: . That proves my point.

Even [Insert your worst players name] is better than [opposition b&f winners name], just because he has been training the house down, and is fitter than he's ever been.

And they are hungrier than they have ever been! :rolleyes:

Bobby Giovanni said:
Copy and paste:

Good start.
Add in :

[Insert your team] has a brilliant young list, no possible way we could go backwards.
[Insert your teams] coach has inovative techniques for match day or captaincy - clearly will lead us to flag, even though hasn't yet worked for us or any other club previously.

And a favourite of some clubs :
[Insert your team] had a horror injury run in 2004 - otherwise we would have won the GF last year. Now [average forward] and [injury prone midfielder] are back we are a dead cert.

And after the wizard cup :
[Insert your team] form in the wizard cup was sensational - we must be on the up now - don't worry that only once in the last 7 or 8 years has a team won both pre-season and the big one.

Andre said:
Good start.
Add in :

[Insert your team] has a brilliant young list, no possible way we could go backwards.
[Insert your teams] coach has inovative techniques for match day or captaincy - clearly will lead us to flag, even though hasn't yet worked for us or any other club previously.

[Insert your team] had a horror injury run in 2004 - otherwise we would have won the GF last year. Now [average forward] and [injury prone midfielder] are back we are a dead cert.

[Insert your team] form in the wizard cup was sensational - we must be on the up now - don't worry that only once in the last 7 or 8 years has a team won both pre-season and the big one.

:D

or this one

Now we have Richie Vandenberg as skipper, how can we not win the flag?

Andre said:
Good start.
Add in :

Geelong has a brilliant young list, no possible way we could go backwards.
The brilliant, charismatic, smiling and charming Mark Thompson has inovative techniques for match day or captaincy - clearly will lead us to flag, even though hasn't yet worked for us or any other club previously.

Geelong had a horror injury run in 2004 - otherwise we would have won the GF last year. Now David Haynes is over his hammy, Ottens doesn't have to play for Richmond and James Kelly is back we are a dead cert.

Geelong's form in the wizard cup was sensational - we must be on the up now - don't worry that only once in the last 7 or 8 years has a team won both pre-season and the big one.

Lol - well done to both of you

Yze_Magic said:
:D

or this one

Now we have Richie Vandenberg as skipper, how can we not win the flag?

Gee there's one from left field,

you are, without doubt, the john holmes of d**k

OK lets give it a whirl

Collingwood is clearly the best, the engraver may as well start on the premeirship cup. I refuse to engage in sensible, rational football discussion, because Collingwood are unbeatable. All supporters of other teams are idiots, and to emphasise this, I will use this emoticon :rolleyes: . That proves my point.

Even Andrew Williams is better than Corey McKernan, just because he has been training the house down, and is fitter than he's ever been.

Wait a minute, that makes sense.

Collingwood has a brilliant young list, no possible way we could go backwards.
Malthouse coach has inovative techniques for match day or captaincy - clearly will lead us to flag, even though hasn't yet worked for us or any other club previously.

That's us.

Collingwood had a horror injury run in 2004 - otherwise we would have won the GF last year. Now Tom Davidson and Andrew Williams are back we are a dead cert.

Less plausible

Collingwood's form in the wizard cup was sensational - we must be on the up now - don't worry that only once in the last 7 or 8 years has a team won both pre-season and the big one.

No, the Pies never ever use that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back