News Insightful and Inciteful - 2022 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar his first game (the Nth one) his form was nowhere near as bad as what was made out anyway. In absolute s**t side getting no delivery he more than pulled his weight
Excuse me, do you think that you have the right to come in and defend him?
That is the sole responsibility of his sponsor. Thankfully for you, I totally agree with your assessment.

Would imagine the club would let the legalities play out, but if convicted, they should move him on.

We didn't with Murray Newman or Willie Rioli for his airport incident

Will be interesting to see how it plays out, Winder's career hanging by a thread

* off Perthnow. Pretty sure the club knew it was coming

View attachment 1583958
What do they mean by 'later this year'.

I'd rather it happened next week than in 6 months time. That way, if convicted, the club can delist and go for the supplemental option.

It's not as if the event only just happened. They've had months to interview, gather evidence, take witness statements. Seems like a major investigation for what was initially reported as a pretty minor event.

Winder has been officially charge with assault:

you's assume that the club knows what unfolded and it must be on the lesser end of assault if he is still on the list.

I cant recall what murray newman did to land himself in jail whilst playing though.

you's assume that the club knows what unfolded and it must be on the lesser end of assault if he is still on the list.

I cant recall what murray newman did to land himself in jail whilst playing though.

Murray Newman broke the jaw of the then boyfriend of his ex after previously threatening him and went out that night to looking to confront him

So it wasn’t a random meeting or a spur of the moment thing and it resulted in genuine harm

From the little we do know of the Winder incident is that it was an altercation on the night and the victim was injured, at least not to the point of requiring medical attention

They’re quite different situations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murray Newman broke the jaw of the then boyfriend of his ex after previously threatening him and went out that night to looking to confront him

So it wasn’t a random meeting or a spur of the moment thing and it resulted in genuine harm

From the little we do know of the Winder incident is that it was an altercation on the night and the victim was injured, at least not to the point of requiring medical attention

Ah, thats right.

Pretty sure you can be charged with assault for farting in your hand and blowing it in someone's face. Or do Miguel Sanchez told me.

Also Winder will be back better than ever, he'll learn from this and build. /player sponsor

Newman also got convicted of causing grievous bodily harm, which is a more serious offence.

Pretty sure you can be charged with assault for farting in your hand and blowing it in someone's face. Or do Miguel Sanchez told me.

Also Winder will be back better than ever, he'll learn from this and build. /player sponsor

What if it's just in the general direction?

The fart defence your honour.

What if it's just in the general direction?
You get taunted a second time

The fart defence your honour.
Dutch ovens are a death sentence at my house

For those banned from BigFarty.com

Also ironically we're talking about Winder.

Imagine if Winder was charged for actually farting in his hand and blowing it in someone's face? I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the club found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back