Insightful Media Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

On Backchat

"It started on the weekend, I sort of live tweeted the Freo game.. and a few people i've seen on Schocial Media and a few people in just in normal tweets have asked if I'd had a few ones. Yeah I had"

I love Will's honesty 🤣

Montagna absolutely nails it here, couldnt be more on the money. Kings too busy defending his mate to see what's happening
We as supporters have been pointing out that stuff for years, particularly guys like Sheed jogging over to stand 4m from the opposition and corral. It’s surprising that the media is only just picking up on it.

Just listening to Schoeys latest podcast. Plenty in it, not least of which is confirming just how close we were to actually trading in Ballantyne back when those rumours were circling. We'd tabled a contract to them and everything.

Also, all the boys knew we were grabbing TK at the completion of the 2019 season. Knew going into that final.

On Backchat

"It started on the weekend, I sort of live tweeted the Freo game.. and a few people i've seen on Schocial Media and a few people in just in normal tweets have asked if I'd had a few ones. Yeah I had"

I love Will's honesty 🤣

Few wines* He's good quality. Finally starting to build a bit of chemistry with the other bloke. Was a bit stale early. Still wish he'd bring Buts back on.

Just listening to Schoeys latest podcast. Plenty in it, not least of which is confirming just how close we were to actually trading in Ballantyne back when those rumours were circling. We'd tabled a contract to them and everything.

Also, all the boys knew we were grabbing TK at the completion of the 2019 season. Knew going into that final.

The Ballantyne one is an interesting one, BOND 007 from memory denied that we were close to a deal and it was mostly coming from Hayden's end to get more money out of Freo

Edit: Found the post
1625715995275.png

Last edited:
The Ballantyne one is an interesting one, BOND 007 from memory denied that we were close to a deal and it was mostly coming from Hayden's end to get more money out of Freo

Edit: Found the post
View attachment 1173020

Not saying I know the true story either way, but its really not a huge shock to me if a poster on here got some wrong info

Not saying I know the true story either way, but its really not a huge shock to me if a poster on here got some wrong info

Given Bond007's posting history i'd be more inclined to believe his version of events.
Even at the time there was rumblings Ballantyne had no intention of leaving, and using the Eagles was just leverage to get a bigger contract from Freo.

Given Bond007's posting history i'd be more inclined to believe his version of events.
Even at the time there was rumblings Ballantyne had no intention of leaving, and using the Eagles was just leverage to get a bigger contract from Freo.

Fair enough, each to their own. I've not seen any real evidence either way to convince me what to believe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I worked with a close family member of Hayden at the time. I had heard about it months before it came up on here and it was a very real prospect, however the Eagles pulled out/changed their mind at season's end.

How do they swing it for derbies?
So the bloke is apparently a phys ed teacher at one of my seat neighbour's school. Does a few other random person-in-suit characters as well. According to her he generally does Rick at derbies, and they hire some rando for Johnny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back