International rules 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course we'd thrash them at our game, but to seriously think that we could cobble together a team capable of competing at the upper echelons of Gaelic football is laughable.
Lol, there isn't a huge difference between IRs and Gaelic football, i'm sure we would pick it up in no time, you probably wouldn't though.

Go the knuckle aussies...
"knuckle" was supposed to have gone out with Sheedy and the other Neanderthals. AFL players, running in and hitting a player from behind, the usual practice in VFL/AFL competitions, came unstuck when the IR competition started and the GAA player turned their heads and looked the thugs in the eye (looking at you, Mark McVeigh). IR is a magnificent game, how good would it be to play ? At a local level, magnificant.

Lol, there isn't a huge difference between IRs and Gaelic football, i'm sure we would pick it up in no time, you probably wouldn't though.

Didn't notice the amount of times we shanked it out of bounds from scoring positions or scored a point (which wouldn't count for anything in Gaelic)?

You're a well-known idiot on here so let's just leave it there.

Didn't notice the amount of times we shanked it out of bounds from scoring positions or scored a point (which wouldn't count for anything in Gaelic)?

Lol, the only idiot in this converstaion is you i'm afraid, but you're right we probably should leave it there, otherwise i'll just get dragged down to your level and get beaten through experience.

Ohh Ohh I know the answer! Was it 4 more times than the Irish players did? I can't believe the Irish got beaten in Gaelic football :oops:

"knuckle" was supposed to have gone out with Sheedy and the other Neanderthals. AFL players, running in and hitting a player from behind, the usual practice in VFL/AFL competitions, came unstuck when the IR competition started and the GAA player turned their heads and looked the thugs in the eye (looking at you, Mark McVeigh). IR is a magnificent game, how good would it be to play ? At a local level, magnificant.
Lol what?

And belting blokes was still going on well past Sheedy's era as a player, just look at Libba smacking Knights in 2001.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back