Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry about that, I forgot to check BF this morning & just remembered when I got a notification from Pokemon Go. 400k is a great effort though.

Are you K***297?

I'm living in a new estate where almost zero Pokemon appear in the house, 1 nearby gym and very few stops. Coins are impossible now that you need to win raids and defeat rocket grunts, and I rarely get to put a Pokemon in the gym nearby. I'm mostly opening the game once a day to keep my daily field research ticking along.

I'm living in a new estate where almost zero Pokemon appear in the house, 1 nearby gym and very few stops. Coins are impossible now that you need to win raids and defeat rocket grunts, and I rarely get to put a Pokemon in the gym nearby. I'm mostly opening the game once a day to keep my daily field research ticking along.
Rocket grunts are easier to come by, but yeah I’m pretty lucky to live where I do. A pokestop I can reach from inside my house, a gym about 100m away and another two within 500m. About 6 reachable for remote raids.

It makes a big difference given how they dish out the coins now.

Rocket grunts are easier to come by, but yeah I’m pretty lucky to live where I do. A pokestop I can reach from inside my house, a gym about 100m away and another two within 500m. About 6 reachable for remote raids.

It makes a big difference given how they dish out the coins now.
Australia specifically, specifically got boned. Such BS.

Caught one of two mega raids that I attempted today. Venusaur sucks though... as a F2Player who can't defend gyms much I'm also running out of coins...
You can get 20 a day completing objectives.

You can get 20 a day completing objectives.
The days where beating a grunt is on my list are basically impossible. I only pass a few pokestops per day if the weather's nice enough for a walk, and there's rarely a grunt there. Remote raids use more coins than you earn doing one to complete the research task.

I really hate this addition to the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The days where beating a grunt is on my list are basically impossible. I only pass a few pokestops per day if the weather's nice enough for a walk, and there's rarely a grunt there. Remote raids use more coins than you earn doing one to complete the research task.

What about the balloons? They appear at 6am, midday, 6pm and midnight every day. If you log into the game after midday or around midday you’ll get a shot every day.

What about the balloons? They appear at 6am, midday, 6pm and midnight every day. If you log into the game after midday or around midday you’ll get a shot every day.
Aren't they just the rocket leaders and use up a rocket radar? I haven't bothered with them much, besides from Jessie and James who are very easy.

Aren't they just the rocket leaders and use up a rocket radar? I haven't bothered with them much, besides from Jessie and James who are very easy.
Nah the balloons have grunts in them - 4 times a day. If you’ve got your rocket radar equipped you’re more likely to see leaders, but if you just want grunts deactivate your rocket radar and they’ll all be grunts.

Is there anything special you need to do to vs the boss? I keep vsing all 3 leaders but not sure if it's just luck based or something else I'm required to do?

Nah the balloons have grunts in them - 4 times a day. If you’ve got your rocket radar equipped you’re more likely to see leaders, but if you just want grunts deactivate your rocket radar and they’ll all be grunts.
Ahhh I wish I had known this earlier! Thank you!

They have rocket balloons now for that exact reason.

Is there anything special you need to do to vs the boss? I keep vsing all 3 leaders but not sure if it's just luck based or something else I'm required to do?
Giovanni won’t appear unless you have a super rocket radar, and they’re only available in certain special field task storylines and on certain community days etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back