Club Mgmt. Is Don, Is Good - DON Smallgoods back on board as a commercial partner

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bombers have wound back the clock, re-signing DON Smallgoods as an official commercial partner.

Reviving a collaboration between the two organisations that was first established in 1977, the reignited alliance will see DON integrated into club match days for the remainder of 2019.

DON is one of Australia’s largest smallgoods manufacturers, producing hams, bacon, salami, continentals and the fan favourite – footy franks.

Old-fashioned Bombers guernseys with the DON logo will be available in the Bombershop to commemorate the resurgence of the partnership, while supporters have the chance to win a VIP hospitality package and a limited-edition heritage guernsey at each of the Bombers’ remaining home games for the 2019 season.

Looks like it's just to put the logo back on the heritage guernseys but nice all the same.

Reminds me of when Dad would go crazy at the original bomber shop next to The Showers stand at Windyhill. He'd snap up the Don Smallgoods patches for me and take them home for Mum to sew on my jumpers and duffle coat.
He'd also haunt sports shops to get me The Don Smallgoods training top. Spoilt me rotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back