Nostradamus Lives Is it beyond the realms of possibility for the AFL to cover up a drug incident involving a player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it was common public knowledge about the eagles and their drug issues from around 2003/2004 onwards both in WA and interstate, but the AFL kept covering it up

of course they will cover up anything/anyone that would hurt their image - unless they want to make an example of someone, then that person is pretty much ****ed

Re: Is it beyond the realms of possibility for the AFL to cover up a drug incident involving a playe

l could tell you some factual stories that would make make your hair curl, but why bother because you wouldn't believe me any way.

There is one substance in particular that gets used quite extensively throughout all sports and entertainment industries.
It's not hard to work out what that may be and how that would come about.

It just doesn't shock me at all and it's not quite as hush hush as you may think it should be.
It's not just the footballers that use it either. At least several big names we regularly see on TV are users also.

If someone really wanted to investigate hard enough they would come up with one very long list.

There is one substance in particular that gets used quite extensively throughout all sports and entertainment industries.
It's not hard to work out what that may be and how that would come about.

It just doesn't shock me at all and it's not quite as hush hush as you may think it should be.
It's not just the footballers that use it either. At least several big names we regularly see on TV are users also.

If someone really wanted to investigate hard enough they would come up with one very long list.

Yes that's a good idea, let's name and shame these criminals, disgraceful of them to use drugs, what a heinous crime! :rolleyes:

Lets be Frank, this would never happen
It's kind of funny that a Richmond fan posted this straight after my post about ALL clubs having players who do drugs.

If you think that a heap of AFL players aren't doing coke on a weekend, then you're living in dream land.

And personally I couldn't care less and think it's the players business and the players business only.

If you think that a heap of AFL players aren't doing coke on a weekend, then you're living in dream land.

And personally I couldn't care less and think it's the players business and the players business only.

Good post. As long as the usage doesn't become harmful to the player's health/career or a serious habit, I couldn't really give a * what they do in their spare time. It's their life.

I am telling you right now. THEY ARE covering up a HUGE three strike. And media is aware about it but are being threatened by legal action. I AM CERTAIN this is correct. EXTREMELY good source.
He is on an injury list.... Hint, Hint

I am telling you right now. THEY ARE covering up a HUGE three strike. And media is aware about it but are being threatened by legal action. I AM CERTAIN this is correct. EXTREMELY good source.
He is on an injury list.... Hint, Hint
Phew, It can't be Franklin then, he's already done about 15 strikes according to "extremely good sources". He'd be well and truly past 3 by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will tell you that i know for FACT this is correct.
You do know the definition of FACT (which I assume is the same as fact except you want us to believe you so you put it in capitals)!

Just on that FACT, how would said club explain a 15 week hamstring injury that stretches into the next season?

PS. I'm guessing that you can't show us any of these "FACT", we just have to take your word for it?

PS. PS. Do you know the meaning of RUMOR?

PS. PS. PS. What about meaning of "LOAD OF CRAP"?

PS. PS. PS. PS. What about "CHAIN MAIL"?

PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. Now that I think about it, it would explain why AD took 6 weeks off so he can't be asked about it!

PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. Lets assume this is true, under what Law would the (Is it the AFL, the Club or the Player that is threatening legal action (assume your crap story is true)????) party have to sue over this to keep it private?

PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. Can someone explain why I always get sucked into feeding these trolls?

PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. To those that believe this crap story, please contact me via PM as I want to set up an auction for a bridge that you all might be interested in buying!

He's spot on.

Story goes that the third and final strike and documentation got lost in post therefore not recorded.

You do know the definition of FACT (which I assume is the same as fact except you want us to believe you so you put it in capitals)!

Just on that FACT, how would said club explain a 15 week hamstring injury that stretches into the next season?

PS. I'm guessing that you can't show us any of these "FACT", we just have to take your word for it?

PS. PS. Do you know the meaning of RUMOR?

PS. PS. PS. What about meaning of "LOAD OF CRAP"?

PS. PS. PS. PS. What about "CHAIN MAIL"?

PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. Now that I think about it, it would explain why AD took 6 weeks off so he can't be asked about it!

PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. Lets assume this is true, under what Law would the (Is it the AFL, the Club or the Player that is threatening legal action (assume your crap story is true)????) party have to sue over this to keep it private?

PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. Can someone explain why I always get sucked into feeding these trolls?

PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. PS. To those that believe this crap story, please contact me via PM as I want to set up an auction for a bridge that you all might be interested in buying!
Ahhh mate. In a few months i will be sitting back in my chair laughing at all this. Maybe even weeks. It will all spill out. Afl are threatining legal action btw. Not the club. Pies are also involved due to Wellingham living with him

Ahhh mate. In a few months i will be sitting back in my chair laughing at all this. Maybe even weeks. It will all spill out. Afl are threatining legal action btw. Not the club. Pies are also involved due to Wellingham living with him

Again, do you understand the concept of "FACT" and hey, if your willing to put this much out, lay the "FACT" on the table!

I'm having a severe case of deja vu.

"it'll all come out in the next few days....weeks.... Ummm, months?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back