Think Tank Is it time to ban greyhound racing and horse racing for good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because cows don't look like cows on film. You have to use horses if you want something that looks like a cow.

Is that some Sarah Jessica Parker reference?

Yeah I don’t understand why some guys think she is hot. Looks more like a horse than Bec Judd.

I've never really paid much attention to her. Just heard the jokes. But a quick search and she was SUPER HOT back in the 80's. o_O

1634618955604.png

I've never really paid much attention to her. Just heard the jokes. But a quick search and she was SUPER HOT back in the 80's. o_O

View attachment 1263623

Yeah nah.

Walk through the CBD of any capital city at lunchtime in summer and you'll see 50 more boner worthy rich guys PAs every 100 meters.

Yeah nah.

Walk through the CBD of any capital city at lunchtime in summer and you'll see 50 more boner worthy rich guys PAs every 100 meters.

If you change that to "Walk through anywhere in any place at any time in any season" I totally agree.

anyone who has a rescue Greyhound knows why it is a barbaric "sport"

That they actually use the term "rescue" says it all. They know exactly what they are doing to these dogs.

Yeah nah.

Took me ages to work out what this means.
Living in Port the only PA’s I think of is the Prince Alfred.
Not the office working variety.

Took me ages to work out what this means.
Living in Port the only PA’s I think of is the Prince Alfred.
Not the office working variety.

I spent a couple of years running logistics for a company that did office refurbishments in the Sydney tower blocks.

Between October and March I came back from lunch with at least a semi every day.

Hot and rainy days were the best. They were usually good for a full stiffy.

I spent a couple of years running logistics for a company that did office refurbishments in the Sydney tower blocks.

Between October and March I came back from lunch with at least a semi every day.

By semi I assume you don’t mean a prime
mover & trailer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images (56).jpeg

I think this is a Subway reference. Usually Laphroaig goes for the six incher at lunch. Which is fine.

But when it gets hot and rainy he goes for the footlong.

I passed through Cranbourne a while back on my way to the Dandes. fu** me.

If you set eye's on the "development" of the old Cranbourne racecourse you'd be less enthusiastic about unlocking the cash potential of racing clubs.
they could build huts of of cardboard and toilet paper, and it would still be a better use of the land.

also i lol at anyone who thinks modern day housing developments are any worse than in past years. what we do now is soooooooooooooo much better than just seeing this literally copy/pasted onto literally every available block of a suburb. nostalgia "back in my day" goggles at its finest.
1634950362550.png

they could build huts of of cardboard and toilet paper, and it would still be a better use of the land.

also i lol at anyone who thinks modern day housing developments are any worse than in past years. what we do now is soooooooooooooo much better than just seeing this literally copy/pasted onto literally every available block of a suburb. nostalgia "back in my day" goggles at its finest.
View attachment 1266238

And yet.

The only people who live in shithole new housing developments are people who can't afford better.

You sir, are a fool.

View attachment 1266238
From that era onwards, almost all new houses have been s**t. At least older places have a decent sized block.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back