Is roachie (disco junior) the real deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't have a clue, Cairo - he's played about 15 mins of senior football.

Maybe Weaver has some background on him.

I don't know about Blue Light... don't think they've had them since I was a teenager!:eek: Something that is very '80's!

I much more favour Techno ; something that is along the same lines but is at least modern!

It also flows better, which is handy when yelling it out after a brilliant goal has been kicked!

Originally posted by CJH
I don't know about Blue Light... don't think they've had them since I was a teenager!:eek: Something that is very '80's!

I much more favour Techno ; something that is along the same lines but is at least modern!

It also flows better, which is handy when yelling it out after a brilliant goal has been kicked!

The disco has been replaced in modern times by...

RAVER ROACH!

Deceptively quick, very very football smart and knows where to go on a footy field. Is suprisingly good overhead in the way that Rogers and Chaffey can be. Has a good kicking technique and can kick a goal on the run.

Is probably at his best around the edges of the pack in a Campbell / Tivendale role, more than being a genuine inside midfielder. He is quite light and will need to bulk up if he is to lay tackles, ride bumps etc.

He was superb in the 2002 finals for Oakleigh and one of their best 3 or 4 players. In 2003 he missed a lot of football injured but played some good football when he had the chance. He was used as a centreman and as a leading forward.

He reminds me most of Draga. A good all round game who will probably see time on the HFF off the bench. Having missed so much footy last year his development probably needs gametime at Coburg more than 10 minutes off the bench in the seniors.

We used to call them "Socials" at my school ...

"Social" Roach .... naaah ... Blue Light's heaps better.

Looked impressive when the few times he did get his hands on the ball on Friday night. Bit stiff to get done for "travelling" when he skirted 15.01 metres around the centre pack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back